The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
highaltitude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont take my word for it, listen to the 55 other guys running them on their vehicles on the Frontier and Xterra boards!

http://extremetruckperformance.com/
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
highaltitude

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised not more Pathy owners want extra power.
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
goblue90

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highaltitude wrote:
Surprised not more Pathy owners want extra power.

x2. These spacers work! I used to run the WRP IMS and it made a lot more torque across the entire band. I need to dig up my old dyno results. Anyway, I removed it during the whole "gasket-gate" ordeal and sure enough, my gaskets were toast. Do you know if the paper gasket you're including with your IMS the same as the one that WRP provided in the end?
'05 LE: 18" G-FX OR7, 275/65/18 GY Duratracs, 2" lift w/Radflo 2.0 coilovers, HD Bilstein shocks, Rancho Spacers, AirLift1000; AP Racing brakes & Goodridge stainless steel brake lines; Bully Dog Triple Dog GT; WRP IMS, Magnaflow 12580; Pioneer AVIC-D3, Shrockworks winch bumper & sliders, Skidrow skidplates, Engo E12000 winch; custom roof rack; HID retrofit; 30" LED light bar, Rigid Dually reverse lights, front camera.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually got one of the GB3 IMS from WRP too with the bad rubber gaskets. I did recieve one of the paper style that WRP sent out, but mine are of a different material that that. Similar. You know, you can use a paper style gasket on the one you have with the channels. I ran mine like that for 2 years until I put one of mine in that is solid with no channels.
goblue90

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highaltitude wrote:
I actually got one of the GB3 IMS from WRP too with the bad rubber gaskets. I did recieve one of the paper style that WRP sent out, but mine are of a different material that that. Similar. You know, you can use a paper style gasket on the one you have with the channels. I ran mine like that for 2 years until I put one of mine in that is solid with no channels.

Yeah, I have the IMS still and cleaned out the melted/crushed gaskets, but haven't had the time to reinstall it with the paper gasket. Maybe that will be my next project. I wonder how much difference it'll make with my Bully Dog. I guess I'll have to find out!
'05 LE: 18" G-FX OR7, 275/65/18 GY Duratracs, 2" lift w/Radflo 2.0 coilovers, HD Bilstein shocks, Rancho Spacers, AirLift1000; AP Racing brakes & Goodridge stainless steel brake lines; Bully Dog Triple Dog GT; WRP IMS, Magnaflow 12580; Pioneer AVIC-D3, Shrockworks winch bumper & sliders, Skidrow skidplates, Engo E12000 winch; custom roof rack; HID retrofit; 30" LED light bar, Rigid Dually reverse lights, front camera.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runs great with my SuperChips Coretex! Very Happy
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent low-end power, great for passing, towing, and altitude driving. 215.00 shipped!
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still in stock and shipping!
BMXPath

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok highaltitude,

I am seriously considering buying the intake spacers from you. I already have a K&N cold air intake and a custom cat-back exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler on my '05 Pathy.
A couple of questions that might already be addressed here...

Will the spacers compliment the mods I already made?

Would a program tune further increase the performance?

Thanks.

Also, do you still have them in stock?
Frontier oem 18" 12 spoke wheels
Cooper Discoverer HT Plus tires
Leather wrapped steering wheel from LE
K&N drop filter with modified oem air cleaner box
Cat back custom exhaust with Magnaflow muff.
Pioneer double-din stereo
Kenwood amps & subs
Polk Audio speakers in the doors
Autovation sport pedals
Leather upgrade armrest lid
Colgan front end bra
Trans cooler bypass
Mobil 1 oil and Diff fluid
225K miles
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have them in stock, I am leaving for a few days so if you order today, or tomorrow it could go right out. Otherwise you can still order, but it will ship when I get back next sunday.

They will work great with other mods! I am running mine with CAI, SuperChips programmer, & Y-Pipe mod.

Shipping monday & possible tuesday, after that will be out of town for a bit. Silver ships immediately, colors may take a couple days, depending on anodizer. You can still purchase them any time, but wont be able to ship until I get back. Purchase here--> [url] http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6[/url]

highaltitude

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still have more up for grabs! Log onto XTP site and use Group Buy button for checkout. Specify color choice, user name and forum, shipping info. Purchase here--> Products | eXtreme Truck Performance XTP IMS intake manifold spacers for Nissan Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder & Suzuki Equator with VQ4.0 engines for performance gains!
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to BMXPath? LOL I've got a bunch here if you want one! Cool
i-man

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking about this, really hard. How does it affect mpg, loss, gain?
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It depends on how you drive. This will give you power so some people have a problem keeping their foor out of the throttle after adding new power. However, I have customers that have reported mpg gains purely because while driving normal they now have more power so they dont have to press the throttle as much using less throttle to arrive at the same desired power. Alot of people report m=not having to down shift or shift as ofter which can also help. Here are comments on my website you can checkout --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=9

If you want to view a couple videos on the install, PM me and I can send you the links.
NYPathfinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highaltitude wrote:
I do have them in stock, I am leaving for a few days so if you order today, or tomorrow it could go right out. Otherwise you can still order, but it will ship when I get back next sunday.

They will work great with other mods! I am running mine with CAI, SuperChips programmer, & Y-Pipe mod.

Shipping monday & possible tuesday, after that will be out of town for a bit. Silver ships immediately, colors may take a couple days, depending on anodizer. You can still purchase them any time, but wont be able to ship until I get back. Purchase here--> [url] http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6[/url]

what is this y pipe mod you speak of?
Yakima roof rack- 4 6" pro comp lights
-Avic Z1 w/reverse camera-viper alarm/remote start
-airlift 1000.
-black wheels and black mesh grill
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: