XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Dont take my word for it, listen to the 55 other guys running them on their vehicles on the Frontier and Xterra boards!

http://extremetruckperformance.com/

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 pm

Surprised not more Pathy owners want extra power.

goblue90

Postby goblue90 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:34 am

highaltitude wrote:Surprised not more Pathy owners want extra power.
x2. These spacers work! I used to run the WRP IMS and it made a lot more torque across the entire band. I need to dig up my old dyno results. Anyway, I removed it during the whole "gasket-gate" ordeal and sure enough, my gaskets were toast. Do you know if the paper gasket you're including with your IMS the same as the one that WRP provided in the end?

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:51 pm

I actually got one of the GB3 IMS from WRP too with the bad rubber gaskets. I did recieve one of the paper style that WRP sent out, but mine are of a different material that that. Similar. You know, you can use a paper style gasket on the one you have with the channels. I ran mine like that for 2 years until I put one of mine in that is solid with no channels.

goblue90

Postby goblue90 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:19 pm

highaltitude wrote:I actually got one of the GB3 IMS from WRP too with the bad rubber gaskets. I did recieve one of the paper style that WRP sent out, but mine are of a different material that that. Similar. You know, you can use a paper style gasket on the one you have with the channels. I ran mine like that for 2 years until I put one of mine in that is solid with no channels.
Yeah, I have the IMS still and cleaned out the melted/crushed gaskets, but haven't had the time to reinstall it with the paper gasket. Maybe that will be my next project. I wonder how much difference it'll make with my Bully Dog. I guess I'll have to find out!

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Runs great with my SuperChips Coretex! :D

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:08 pm

Excellent low-end power, great for passing, towing, and altitude driving. 215.00 shipped!

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 am

still in stock and shipping!

BMXPath

Postby BMXPath » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:30 am

Ok highaltitude,

I am seriously considering buying the intake spacers from you. I already have a K&N cold air intake and a custom cat-back exhaust with a Magnaflow muffler on my '05 Pathy.
A couple of questions that might already be addressed here...

Will the spacers compliment the mods I already made?

Would a program tune further increase the performance?

Thanks.

Also, do you still have them in stock?

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:53 am

I do have them in stock, I am leaving for a few days so if you order today, or tomorrow it could go right out. Otherwise you can still order, but it will ship when I get back next sunday.

They will work great with other mods! I am running mine with CAI, SuperChips programmer, & Y-Pipe mod.

Shipping monday & possible tuesday, after that will be out of town for a bit. Silver ships immediately, colors may take a couple days, depending on anodizer. You can still purchase them any time, but wont be able to ship until I get back. Purchase here--> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:33 am

Still have more up for grabs! Log onto XTP site and use Group Buy button for checkout. Specify color choice, user name and forum, shipping info. Purchase here--> Products | eXtreme Truck Performance – XTP IMS intake manifold spacers for Nissan Frontier, Xterra, Pathfinder & Suzuki Equator with VQ4.0 engines for performance gains!

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:00 pm

What happened to BMXPath? LOL I've got a bunch here if you want one! 8)

i-man

Postby i-man » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Thinking about this, really hard. How does it affect mpg, loss, gain?

highaltitude

Postby highaltitude » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:51 pm

It depends on how you drive. This will give you power so some people have a problem keeping their foor out of the throttle after adding new power. However, I have customers that have reported mpg gains purely because while driving normal they now have more power so they dont have to press the throttle as much using less throttle to arrive at the same desired power. Alot of people report m=not having to down shift or shift as ofter which can also help. Here are comments on my website you can checkout --> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=9

If you want to view a couple videos on the install, PM me and I can send you the links.

NYPathfinder

Postby NYPathfinder » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:09 pm

highaltitude wrote:I do have them in stock, I am leaving for a few days so if you order today, or tomorrow it could go right out. Otherwise you can still order, but it will ship when I get back next sunday.

They will work great with other mods! I am running mine with CAI, SuperChips programmer, & Y-Pipe mod.

Shipping monday & possible tuesday, after that will be out of town for a bit. Silver ships immediately, colors may take a couple days, depending on anodizer. You can still purchase them any time, but wont be able to ship until I get back. Purchase here--> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6

what is this y pipe mod you speak of?

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”