The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYPathfinder wrote:

what is this y pipe mod you speak of?

PM'd ya

The IMS are selling out quick with the Frontier and Xterra guys. Anyone else interested better think about it soon. I'm running low and then will be out of the US for a couple weeks. I'm really surprised there arent more Pathfinders looking for something more from their engines. Guess there's just alot of stockers' out there and not as much into modding.
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One left up for grabs!
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
highaltitude

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Group Buy available, may be the last time I offer them at this price.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple left. Get them while they last! Need some lowend power and overall powerband gains!
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Order now assures a new present under the tree for Christmas! In stock now and no waiting! Picked them up from the shop this morning!
king_wrecks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying I don't believe a manifold spacer would work, I'm just left wondering why there aren't gazillions of manufacturers creating these parts. Also, at "the low price" of $215, shouldn't one have the right to see a completely stock Pathfinder dyno video before/after?
highaltitude

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

king_wrecks wrote:
I'm not saying I don't believe a manifold spacer would work, I'm just left wondering why there aren't gazillions of manufacturers creating these parts. Also, at "the low price" of $215, shouldn't one have the right to see a completely stock Pathfinder dyno video before/after?

The Pathfinder has the same engine (V6) as the Xterra, Frontier and Suzuki Equator. Not sure what more you're going to see in dynos than already proven on a Frontier? There are several hundred of these on the market. You shy Pathfinder guys need to come read some of the Xterra and Frontier threads some times. These spacers produce more power than a CAI or exhaust, however Im sure you guys run right out and spend a hefty sum on Volants and Magnaflows, LOL. I dont need to convince you to buy it, I run one, I know it works, and so do the several hundred other guys that have them installed on their vehicles. GL and keep it rubber side down!

http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6
Solid305

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highaltitude wrote:
king_wrecks wrote:

The Pathfinder has the same engine (V6) as the Xterra, Frontier and Suzuki Equator. Not sure what more you're going to see in dynos than already proven on a Frontier? There are several hundred of these on the market. You shy Pathfinder guys need to come read some of the Xterra and Frontier threads some times. These spacers produce more power than a CAI or exhaust, however Im sure you guys run right out and spend a hefty sum on Volants and Magnaflows, LOL. I dont need to convince you to buy it, I run one, I know it works, and so do the several hundred other guys that have them installed on their vehicles. GL and keep it rubber side down!

I've installed this spacer on my 2010 Pathfinder for almost a year more and I couldn't be happier. There is a very noticeable difference just from a butt dyno. Theres a very small market for our pathfinders so companies won't make products for a small gain. Thanks again highaltitude for a great product!

highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid305 wrote:
highaltitude wrote:
king_wrecks wrote:

I've installed this spacer on my 2010 Pathfinder for almost a year more and I couldn't be happier. There is a very noticeable difference just from a butt dyno. Theres a very small market for our pathfinders so companies won't make products for a small gain. Thanks again highaltitude for a great product!

Hey thanks! Im glad you are enjoying it! Like I said there are sever al hundred of these on the market and not one person has had a bad response to it. Great bolt on gain of torque and power!
pandarturo88

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How hard is this to install?
hfrez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pandarturo88 wrote:
How hard is this to install?

....& what does it do to your MPG's?
2011 SV, K&N FIPK, Bully Dog GT, 7 PIN Hitch conversion, Electronic Trailer Break, AirLift 1000; Pennzoil Platnum Full Synthetic 5W-30 & K&N Oil Filter, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 driving lights, Parrot Bluetooth CK3000, JBL Speaker Swap, Front End Camber Bolts.

2006 Toyota Matrix XR
2008 Suzuki R109RT

DIRTFT - Do It Right The First Time.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not hard to install, just take your time. Can take 1.5 hours if you take your time. I have done mine so much I can do it in about 25 minutes.

MPG depends on your lead foot or not. most people feel the extra power and cant stay out of the throttle, however if you drive consciously, there are customers who have seen 1-2 mpg. The gain is due to the fact that you no longer need as much throttle to achieve the desired output. EX: If you need half throttle on the highway for 60mph, with the extra power, you no longer need 1/2 throttle but maybe 1/4, (these numbers are just for showing the example) throttle to achieve 60mph, so you can see mph go up. One customer said he saw 1-2 mpg on a 500 mile round trip he did recently.
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one blue available and ready to ship!

turbo4wd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

highaltitude wrote:
I have one blue available and ready to ship!

At what price?
semaj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver in stock if I order group buy price from your website?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: