The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
XTP Intake manifold spacer (IMS) F/S!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jegan wrote:
I'm really interested in this mod. However I am concerned about the warranty issues that might come up. As my Pathy is brand new, I will be going into the dealer for free oil changes and whatnot. Will they throw a red flag if they find this installed? Thanks for your help.
J

First off, they wont end up seeing this, unless they look real hard, second, this mod is no different than having a CAI on your truck. I have sold several hundred of these and noone has had any issues due to the spacer. As with all mods, the dealer needs to prove a certain part caused a problem if warranty claim is needed. Though, *same rule of thumb applies , if you think the dealer were to want to blame a certain part on a problem, you take that part off before going to the dealer. You wont have any issues. I even know a few guys who went to their mechanic to have this installed by them. This is just a bolt on spacer, and not some major permanent mod. LMK, there are lots of truck/suv owners loving these!.
2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
borninabarn

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing for my old 02 with the 3.5?
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sorry, Ive only got Gen 2 for Nissan and Toyota currently. They go quick! over 300 sold, 100% satisfaction. This will make your Pathfinder get up and go. Only people who have installed them can comment, others speculate. They work period...

2006 Frontier CC 4x4 LE NISMO SPORT Stormgray - Airaid Quickfit w/AEM dry filter, XTP I.M.S., Magnaflow Y-pipe, SuperChips Cortex, hood guard, PIAA Xtreme White Plus, Black Bullet BullBar, Hella Black Magic 500's, Billet Grill, Pioneer F700BT Navi, PRG Advanced 4x4 lift, American Outlaw Buckshot wheels, Nitto Terra-Grappler ATs. http://extremetruckperformance.com/
highaltitude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In stock. As always you can go to my website--> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6

Diablo3662

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much ? I have a 08 with the 4.0L
highaltitude

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A link to more info - http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=6 Selling like crazy to the Xterra and Frontier crew! Great mod for our trucks!
AZ_Path

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to order one but Paypal seems to be having problems.
AZ_Path

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paypal is giving me problems, but I think the payment is complete now. I'll send you an email as well since I don't think you're on this forum often.
AZ_Path

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got it installed over the weekend. Took me a while as the torx head of one of the bolts broke off. Fortunately I was able to get it out with some PB blaster and vice grips. I haven't towed with it yet, but the test drive last night felt good.
alivette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZ_Path,

When you say, "I haven't towed with it yet, but the test drive last night felt good", what do you mean exactly? Was there a noticeable difference in performance or a moderate one? Just curious...

Thanks!
Treadwright Warden A/T Tires 285/75/16
MHT Fuel Revolver Rims
JET Powr-Flo Throttle Body Spacer
Gibson Stainless Steel Single Exhaust System
Black 3" Nerf Step Side Bars
Black 3" Bull Bar with Skid Plate with KC Apollo 6'' Long Range Lights
drjdog5150

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alivette wrote:
AZ_Path,

When you say, "I haven't towed with it yet, but the test drive last night felt good", what do you mean exactly? Was there a noticeable difference in performance or a moderate one? Just curious...

Thanks!

I'm interested too!
highaltitude

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have plenty in stock. These are definitely a worthwhile mod. 450+ people cant be wrong including myself. Very good for towing, heavy equipment, more power, more torque! See the actual customer comments here-> http://extremetruckperformance.com/?page_id=9
highaltitude

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down, still one of the best mods for our engines!
HoneyMonster256

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this work if you are planning on buying the Stillen Supercharger?
smj999smj

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that it would, but even if it did, you will likely not be able to shut the hood without modifying it! As it is, you need to cut some of the fire arrestor attached to the underside of the hood to get enough clearance for the supercharger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: