The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Long Island N.Y. to Rew PA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NYPathfinder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:37 pm    Post subject: Long Island N.Y. to Rew PA Reply with quote

So i installed the airlift 1000 earlier in the week on my 07 LE. Have the bags set at 12psi right now and no leaks. Im gonna be towing a 6x12 trailer loaded with 4 quads, gas cans,and 3 sets of spare tires. The back of the truck will be loaded with quad helmets,3 days of food/drinks/clothing, a small set of tools and a total of 4 people. did I mention driving 500 miles one way to go quading? What psi would you set the rear bags at? I was thinking 25psi would be good. Its my first trip in the path since i bought it last month and hopefully I dont run into any problems. I did a oil change, checked the tire pressure/ aired up the spare just in case/ checked all fluids, brake pads are new as of last month. anything else im missing? I have to admit im kinda nervous since i just got the truck. I have no problem driving with a trailer. My dad has a 24ft. boat he tows with his sequoia that i have driven plenty of times. So hopefully all goes well and i make it back. Should have A LOT of pictures from when I leave to when I get back.
JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

25 psi should be perfect.
NYPathfinder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a few pics. Cant really take many while your covered in mud or ripping throught the trails in 4th gear lol. Overall i was impressed with how the pathy handled the 450 mile trip there. I was averaging 13mpg towing considering it was nothing but hills thats fine by me. It was a dirt road up a hill where they required 4wd to get to the camp site i was staying at.

Last edited by NYPathfinder on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NYPathfinder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Roaaad Trip!!! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: