The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
2013 Pathfinder will be the re-design
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gond34

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I find particularly entertaining is that Motor Trend has dubbed the 2013 Pathfinder as, "The nicest Nissan Altima wagon we've tested." LOL!!
07 Pathfinder SE 4x4, Majestic Blue Metallic, 265/75/16 Wrangler DuraTracs, Volant CAI, AirLift 1000, JET MAF, Pioneer AVH-P3300BT head unit w/ DVD bypass, Infinity Kappa speakers, 10" Kicker Solo-Baric L3
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to stop by my local dealer in the next month for a couple of things, and while looking at their site for coupons, I stupidly looked at the listings for in stock Pathfinders. I do want to see the '13 in person, but the more I read about it, the less I want to. To top it off, of the 2 they have in stock, one just looks absolutely horrid & is an instant visual castration for any man who has ever owned or knows the history of the Path:

It wouldn't annoy me if there had been no previous Pathfinders, but the new one is like putting a wig, makeup, fake boobs & all on a man just so that he'll be more attractive to the women. At least that's my take on the whole '13 fiasco.
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a chance to stop in to the dealer today. I immediately went to the line of Muranos thinking those were the new Pathfinder. Found the Xterras, then the "old" Pathfinders. Next to those started the 2013 Pathfinders. Simply put, there is no bloody way in hell I would ever entertain the thought of owning one. Sitting side by side, the new one just looks wrong in so many ways. There is not one shred of true Pathfinder in its genes. It looks like someone came in with a steam roller and drove over the top of ours, squishing it down and fattening it on the sides. Horrible. Salesman came over to ask if I needed help & I just couldn't get any words out. I think he could tell by the sickened expression on my face and the tears in my eyes that I wasn't seriously looking to buy the thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R52 Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17
Page 17 of 17

Jump to: