New member - Tomas from Prague, Czech Republic - Europe

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Tomas TT

New member - Tomas from Prague, Czech Republic - Europe

Postby Tomas TT » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:51 am

Hi everybody,
greetings from Prague, Czech Republic.
Just purchased new R51 edition LE with Executive pack (IT pack - different name on some markets - sat nav, camera, keyless ignition...)
Car is black with dark gray leather, only option engine - 2.5DCi, model 2008 (turnsignals in mirrors, little styling improvements).
I purchased Webasto independent heating/ventilation with remote control together with the car and winter rims & bridgestone blizzak winter tyres.
Plan to little bit invest in accessories - sump guards, expedition roof racks, maybe stronger suspension and take to my favorite destinations like Morocco...

Happy so far...

Tomas

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Welcome to the board, lucky you and the diesel. Check out blink32's page and his build up for ideas. Enjoy your new monster.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:50 pm

Welcome! Always nice to see the international reach of our little truck. Some day we'll get that CDi motor here in the states, but until then my 52HP VW Jetta Diesel will just have to do... :wink:

Tomas TT

Postby Tomas TT » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:33 pm

It´s funny to see, how much you would like to get diesel engine while here at Europe is not possible to buy your engines at all! I know several friends, who would like to get Pathfinder with 8 cylinder and as is not on our market, they buy other brands...

Anyway, Nissan DCi is our second diesel (we have Primera with 2.0 diesel) and really this new one is excellent - can compare it with Toyota LC120 3.0 and is very smooth and good torque (with manual shift). When is running, is hard to recognise typical diesel sound or vibrations. Smooth and good.

T.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:13 pm

Welcome aboard, Tomas. It kills me every single time I'm outside the US and see all the great diesel versions of pretty much every vehicle we have here. It will be a happy day when we start getting them here, at least for me.

My girlfriend is from Decin by the way.

Tomas TT

Postby Tomas TT » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:18 am

As I said just before - you want our diesels, we would like to get 6 or 8 cylinders and your XM radio etc. :)

You have our girls, and what we got? :) Yes, I know - McDonalds :)
Regards your girlfriend from north Bohemia...
We have lot of family members at Oklahoma, Nebraska and L.A...

Tomas

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”