Big Island

The surfing state and Wow, is it cold up here state.

Moderator: volvite

jng442

Big Island

Postby jng442 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:21 pm

Aloha from the Big Island of Hawaii. Just joined the forum today. Currently have a 2005 Pathfinder, purchased new. While this is my personal vehicle, it is also County subsidized and is used as my Police vehicle. I have a Police radio/siren installed, as well as a blue "bubble" light which goes on the roof via a 2 piece roof rack. I also have blue grill lights mounted in the grill. Suspension lift from 4x4parts.com is forthcoming, probably in the next month or so. Will post before & after photos. Mainly use my Pathy for shoreline fishing when I'm off-duty. A majority of the access roads are off-road and over lava fields. Looking forward to sharing info/photos with others!

pandarturo88

Talofa

Postby pandarturo88 » Fri May 20, 2011 6:28 pm

What's going on? I'm actually on oahu but your jsut a short boat ride away right? How is your pathfinder working out for you mister cop?

jng442

Upgrades!

Postby jng442 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Howzit pandarturo88? Pathfinder is working out great! Been doing a lot of fishing in some not too easy to reach spots. Got hung up a couple of times, but not too bad. Nothing the Pathy couldn't handle! I just put a 2 inch suspension lift from 4x4parts.com on it and picked up some enkei 17" rims with 31" BF Goodrich All-Terrain's. Thanks to the new lift the ride is much better! I'll have before & after pics hopefully by next week. Aloha!

Return to “The 49th and the 50th state.”