TO the members of The Nissan Path.

Moderator: volvite

Captain
Sponsored Member

TO the members of The Nissan Path.

Postby Captain » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:49 am

Over the last 2 years Triffid and I took the rolls of Admins but with going back to school full time as well as working on the ambulance at the hospital I no longer have the time or the mean to get on this site anymore so I am resigning from admin. Triffid also has come to the point of resigning as well.

Over the last 2 years we learned how to assist with the operations of running a forum I'm just pleased that I learned on a site as wonderfull as this one. Triffid and I gained many new freinds and made some unwanted acquaintances but mostly friends.

We want to say, Thank you

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:14 am

:o
thanks to you guys for doing such a great job and for your contributions!
:)
what happens now?
:?

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks for all the work, guys.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:06 am

thanks for keeping it going smoothly guys.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Thanks!

Postby Triffid » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 am

I would also like to thank everyone for their help with this site... I was the first one to join this site (after Carl, the boss) back in June 2006... The site has come a long way... To Captain Smoke Eater & mar1 thanks for the long hours and to Carl for starting such a GREAT site... Let us know if anyone would be interested in being the site admin... Later............. Triffid

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:48 am

u guys have made the site what it is today.

i check the site almost everyday, let me know if theres anything i can help with.

best of luck to both of you.

we will miss the ............................. Triffid :wink:

pawjr74

Postby pawjr74 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

What's involved with being the site admin?

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:15 pm

pawjr74 wrote:What's involved with being the site admin?
Its not hard running the site with 4 other guys helping out, the main thing is to watch other user to make sure they are staying withing the guided rules as well as stopping spam from posting and infecting the site. This takes time that I dont have right now. At times some time I just log on to check my PMs and make sure their is no problems and I have to leave.
I still have not writen Carl a email saying im taking a break from Admin but I will be doing this lator tonight. Im sure he will have a new topic to vote in the members that want to be involved.

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 pm

shaninxdm wrote:ANCHORAGE, Alaska—As the rest of the U.S. emerges from an unusually warm winter, this northern metropolis shattered its annual snowfall record Saturday and faces an epic mess as months-old snow piles melt to leave behind floods, potholes and broken roofs.
So much snow remains in Alaska's largest city that officials said it may take another month for it to be hauled away or melt off—and that some piles likely will remain until next winter. On March 28, Mayor Dan Sullivan warned residents to brace for a rash of potholes created as snowmelt freezes at night and thaws by day.
"We haven't seen the tip of the problem yet," Dan Southard, superintendent of Anchorage's public works department, said last week outside a city dump that held snow piled 85 feet high and the length of five football fields. Anchorage's five other designated snow dumps are also stacked high, he said.
gagging on spam.............. :roll:

Return to “Announcements”