Sway bar options

Topics relating to Lift Kits, Suspension, Steering...

Moderator: volvite

skinny2
Sponsored Member

Sway bar options

Postby skinny2 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

My front sway bar bushings (the U bushing, not end links) are shot so I'm looking around. I can't find any aftermarket poly bushings for the Pathfinder but see options for the Frontier. Anyone have a lead on something that will fit the Pathfinder? I also don't see any aftermarket sway bars either. Know any options?

skinny2
Sponsored Member

Postby skinny2 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 am

The resounding answer seems to be no. I finally got around to swapping the OEM bushings. The new ones are a little different and supposed to be better from a durability standpoint. The material seems to be identical but the joint is in a different location.

Nice improvement though...just drove in on them and I could feel the difference in the turns. The worn ones clearly were letting the bar move and you could feel it load up and move turns. Worth the $7 and a few minutes of work for sure.

1armyguy

Postby 1armyguy » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:17 am

skinny2 wrote:The resounding answer seems to be no. I finally got around to swapping the OEM bushings. The new ones are a little different and supposed to be better from a durability standpoint. The material seems to be identical but the joint is in a different location.

Nice improvement though...just drove in on them and I could feel the difference in the turns. The worn ones clearly were letting the bar move and you could feel it load up and move turns. Worth the $7 and a few minutes of work for sure.
Just curious as to what you found and where?

Thanks

Return to “R51 Suspension and Steering”