New Member from L.I. New York

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Lgamech

New Member from L.I. New York

Postby Lgamech » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:01 am

Greetings everyone! New member here. I have been a proud owner of several Pathfinders over the years. All of which have performed so grand. My current model is a 2004 SE Silver Chrome, this little is guy is used as my " Get outta the way i'm racing to a fire" vehicle. I've installed in her 4 way strobe packages, blue LED slim lighters, grill guard, scanners and she carries an array of rescue tools.

:twisted:

Pics will be coming soon

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:22 am

Welcome. Your truck sounds cool and put to good use. Of course people have to pay attention and move out of the way, which doesn't seem to happen much around here. Too many cell phone users being distracted.

Lgamech

Postby Lgamech » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:38 am

Hey Thanks ! Yeah she's a good little truck and yes its very hard to get people to move out of one's way. This little truck has a few tricks up her sleeve. Volunteer firefighters use Blue lights, since I'm with the DOJ with a flip of a switch I activate all the Red lights that are installed along with turning on her sirens. People eventually do get the hint heh heh :twisted:

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”