Somebody Help me on 2011 Factory Pathfinder SV non bose 6 CD

Oh yeah, it's the geek bling with flashing lights, just can't get enough.

Moderator: volvite

Rocky16

Somebody Help me on 2011 Factory Pathfinder SV non bose 6 CD

Postby Rocky16 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:37 pm

Guys i am new here, may be someone has already asked this question, but i have search for almost 3 weeks in different forums for these answer and fount nothing.

1) What is the Wattage output on 6CD non bose factory radio on 2011 Pathfinder with display screen, no navigation.

2)Does this OEM unit has RCA out or do i need the line output converter and if it does what kind?

3) Why the heck these speakers sound so cheap and how can i fix it.

4) Are the front speakers component set or just cheap 6by9 with cheapo tweeters in dash. (please explain in detail i have no clue) and how many speaker outputs this head unit has and how are they configured. DONT WANT SOMEONE TO RIP ME OF BY SELLING ME STUFF THAT I DONT NEED FOR THE SPEAKER UPGRADE.

5) I am trying to upgrade my speakers without replacing the head unit, what will i need. i am looking for spr60 for rear doors and spr69 for front doors these are both coaxial sets by "alpine" with 100 watts RMS and 300 watts peak. healp me to identify these dash tweeter type speakers.

6) I want to change both front and rear door speakers with the Alpine mensioned above in question 5. but what the heck i do with these dash tweeter type speakers and how can i utilize and update the set in dash.

7)The head unit is a non bose, but 6 cd changer with display screen above for various displays but no navigation.

PLEASE I KNOW SOMEONE KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS POST, I AM TRYING NOT TO MESS UP WITH THE HEAD UNIT ON MY 2011 sv PATHFINDER.

gond34

Postby gond34 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm with ya on this one... I've got a load full of gear ready to install (Solo-Baric L3, alpine M500 amp, Infiniti 6x9's and 6 1/2's, Pioneer AVH-P3300BT, and XM tuner), but am having a heck of a time finding any information about the dash speakers... Are they true tweeters or are they 3" speakers? If they're tweeters, are they part of a component set with the front door 6x9's or are they independent?

Rocky16

Searched this whole forum

Postby Rocky16 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 pm

I have searched this whole forum, no one has any answer on it.

Rotinaj

Anyone know the answer

Postby Rotinaj » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:09 pm

I am looking at keeping the 2011 factory head unit with screen (no nav, no bose) and trying to upgrade the speakers to get better sound. Not sure if there are tweeters in the dash that are part of the current set up (see #3 in the original post.

THANKS

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:02 am

They are tweeters on top of the dash and they are wired on the same circuit as the front speakers on both the base and Bose systems. To upgrade the base audio system, I would get in touch with the folks at Crutchfield.com. They'll set you up right!

mooremayhem

Postby mooremayhem » Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:57 am

i just added a jl audio amp under the middle seat in the middle row to power the front speakers and a jl 10" sub.
the front speakers consist of 6x9s in the front door and 3" tweeters on the dash. it does sound better, but ultimately i'm going to replace all the front speakers with a good set of 6 1/2" components.

pictures:
https://plus.google.com/photos/10715601 ... 8bC9h-bkJQ

i have a seperate Sirius/XM radio mounted and would love to try and get it integrated into the factory radio, but not sure how at this point. Bluetooth would be something else i would like to get integrated.

[/img]

Return to “NAV/GPS/Audio/Electronics”