The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Morrey Nissan, Vancouver

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
roborob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:06 am    Post subject: Morrey Nissan, Vancouver Reply with quote

Not so happy with this service dept right now.

Took my 2006 Pathfinder in for reg. servicing that included check-up of hoses, fluids et. I asked if the battery gets checked. Yes they say. Told them there was corrosion on a terminal and they told me"yup, that would be the cause of my weak battery that has died a couple of times". They said it would be inspected and cleaned.

Left the next day loaded with family and camping gear for a weeks vacation and it DIES, DEAD in the parking lot at lunch stop. WTF. Lucky for me a Canadian Tire service dept shared the parking lot with fastfood rest. Look under hood, Battery is cvered in corrosion. Dealership didn't even look at the battery, even after specifically telling them "check and clean" and they said they would.

My Pathfinder is out of warranty and will be looking for someone elese to do maintenance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: