Second glove box

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

eieio
Sponsored Member

Postby eieio » Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:56 pm

cbacarisse wrote:What under the box storage?
click the link 8 posts up................ :wink:

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

I guess they finally figured out it wasn't big enough to hold much so they stopped making the little storage box under the middle row.

BigEz

Postby BigEz » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:56 am

I just found my upper glove box. Too funny, I didn't even known had it. I've had my 08 for a few months, but had no idea.

gilliam433

Postby gilliam433 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:25 am

amr40509 wrote:I keep a Glock 27, 1 spare mag, and a LED flashlight in the top box.

I keep my documents in the bottom box, this way if I get pulled over I don't have have to dig around of my documents in the same box with a gun.
This....Second Glove Box is perfect for storing a firearm.

ZPOC RDY

Postby ZPOC RDY » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:21 pm

Sorry if resurrecting a thread is frowned upon lol. I searched guns and found this thread as a popular hiding spot I guess. Through reading I found out that only 08 and older had what I now know is colloquially known as the smuggler's box. The dealer didn't know much about the car (the salesgirl that sold it really hadn't seen many Pathfinders come through their sales dept), and I actually learned of the cubby on a model review video online and double checked mine and thought wtf when mine didn't have it, and assumed it was discontinued but didn't know the model years. Anyways, glad to clear that up, and learn I can add it if I really want to.
As for the upper glove box, I keep my documents in there. Sales papers and ins/ reg. The other has small tools I may never use but would wish I had if I didn't (pressure gauge, ice scraper, etc)

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”