Front and rear brakes this weekend... (HOPEFULLY)

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

aadadams

Front and rear brakes this weekend... (HOPEFULLY)

Postby aadadams » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:07 am

I need to do the front and rear brakes this weekend on my 05 Pathfinder. Not sure how many more nice "dry" weekends we'll have. I'd like to buy parts locally since it's too short of notice for online orders. I live in No. VA. What's the most economical place to pick up Akebono ceramic pads or comparable and Centric rotors or comparable. While I don't skimp on stopping power, economical suggestions are appreciated. TIA!

goblue90

Re: Front and rear brakes this weekend... (HOPEFULLY)

Postby goblue90 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 pm

aadadams wrote:I need to do the front and rear brakes this weekend on my 05 Pathfinder. Not sure how many more nice "dry" weekends we'll have. I'd like to buy parts locally since it's too short of notice for online orders. I live in No. VA. What's the most economical place to pick up Akebono ceramic pads or comparable and Centric rotors or comparable. While I don't skimp on stopping power, economical suggestions are appreciated. TIA!
Try advance auto. You can buy online and pick up at the store. Looks like they're running a discount:

Spend over a $100 on brake parts and get 25% off with code "BRKX"

aadadams

Postby aadadams » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:33 pm

THANKS! Got too busy to do the job this weekend, but I did make the purchase online. I used the coupon code you suggested as well as a new code "BDAY" to get a great discount plus a future discount of 50 on a 100 dollar purchase! I LOVE A GOOD DEAL!

EDIT: Got all the parts and got everything done this weekend. Stopping on a dime... err maybe on a 50 cent piece... LOL! Thanks all! Next, dealing with the sudden appearance of a Service Engine Soon light...

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”