The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Can't manually set Clock on 2008 Pathfinder (grayed out)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tad2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Can't manually set Clock on 2008 Pathfinder (grayed out) Reply with quote

Hi. I own a 2008 pathfinder LE with Navigation. I bought it in the USA but I use it in Africa. The problem I have is that I am unable to manually adjust the clock. The option is greyed out. It seems the clock was preset from the factory and I can only change time zone through a number of options that are specific to USA and Canada only. As a result, my clock has never been correct since I moved the vehicle to Africa.

Can anyone possibly tell me how I can get the manual adjustment option activated so that I can manually change the hours and minutes please? Thanks!
mar1
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry if this may sound stupid, but are u driving while trying to adjust?

its only changeable once the car is parked.

oh.. and welcome to the forums! Wink
tad2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mar1, thanks for your response and the welcome. No, I was not driving when I tried to set it. The car was parked (gear in park position). Maybe I need to engage the hand brake too? Now, that is probably the stupid suggestion, but what to do?
hfrez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed the same thing. I was not able to access the clock or the maintenance schedule while driving but as soon as I stopped it allowed me in.
2011 SV, K&N FIPK, Bully Dog GT, 7 PIN Hitch conversion, Electronic Trailer Break, AirLift 1000; Pennzoil Platnum Full Synthetic 5W-30 & K&N Oil Filter, Bull Bar w/ Hella 500 driving lights, Parrot Bluetooth CK3000, JBL Speaker Swap, Front End Camber Bolts.

2006 Toyota Matrix XR
2008 Suzuki R109RT

DIRTFT - Do It Right The First Time.
Chuks

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I came across this thread and was hoping to get some resolve from it on how to solve this challenge.

I still can't manually adjust the clock on my own Nissan Pathfinder LE 2008 (Navigation) and I have tried this with engine both off and on and car parked in the "P" position.

Please help.
th3ic3m4n

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

possible that clock adjustment is only availaible when navigation system is not present, or by a setting... like auto adjust on gps time?!
could be the reason why the option is grayout...
Davidevovi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 2007 with navigation is also grayed out, it gets / sets the time from a mobile phone when connected via bluetooth. it then retains this setting.
rreader

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: 2014 Pathfinder Reply with quote

I have a 2014 Pathfinder without Navigation. I changed the battery and the time was completely wrong. 'Adjust Clock' was greyed out. I put the car in Park, put on the emergency brake (not sure if this is necessary, but it's what I did), turned the car on, and I was able to adjust the clock.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> R51 Electrical All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: