The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Anza Borrego anyone?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
theexbrit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:33 pm    Post subject: Anza Borrego anyone? Reply with quote

Hi all, I live in South Orange County & I'm looking for other 4x4 owners in the San Diego/OC area to go on trips to Anza Borrego, Big Bear, etc. PM me if you wanna get together. Andy.
mtbpath

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of stuff are you thinking off?
off road and hills climbs?
exploring new areas.
theexbrit

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exploring, general offroad, that kind of thing. Nothing too "gnarly" as my Pathy is still pretty much stock at the moment. Saving my pennies for a lift & bigger tires. etc.
theexbrit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm    Post subject: Anza Borrego Anyone? Reply with quote

I'm getting a trip together for the 21st of Jan 2012. Should be a few quads, bikes & a jeep or two going. Overnight on Saturday, back Sunday.

Post here if you're interested in coming.
SourCreamWater

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm down if you're still looking. I'm in Encinitas, North of San Diego. I just bought a 2002 Pathfinder 4x4. More into camping and going to rad scenery than "off roading" but I'm down for whatever. I know lots of the big bear area as well as Anza Borrego very well. Have been to some of the Angeles mountains as well.
theexbrit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:20 pm    Post subject: Anza Borrego Reply with quote

We just did a great trip out to the Joshua Tree abandoned mines, if you're on Facebook check it out......... https://www.facebook.com/groups/208422985919641/

If you join "SoCal Froaders" we post a lot of trips there.

We're going to head to Anza probably in late October or mid November, I'll keep you posted.
Jays2010

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Anza Borrego Reply with quote

theexbrit wrote:
We just did a great trip out to the Joshua Tree abandoned mines, if you're on Facebook check it out......... https://www.facebook.com/groups/208422985919641/

If you join "SoCal Froaders" we post a lot of trips there.

We're going to head to Anza probably in late October or mid November, I'll keep you posted.

Just requested to join the FB group. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys on the next trip. I'm in Mira Loma off the 15 and Limonite.
theexbrit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:08 pm    Post subject: Anza trip Reply with quote

Hi Jays2010. Just added you to So Cal Froaders on Facebook. We're heading out to Anza on November 17th if anyone else is interested in coming along.
Jays2010

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Anza trip Reply with quote

theexbrit wrote:
Hi Jays2010. Just added you to So Cal Froaders on Facebook. We're heading out to Anza on November 17th if anyone else is interested in coming along.

Thank you! I just watched "the worst spotter" vid.. Definitely a gnarly roll. I'm heading out to Barstow Saturday for a trip in the pf.. It's mostly stock right now. I'm hopeful to get a lift and tires before 11/17 and see if I can make it out with your group!
theexbrit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool. I took my stock Pathy (with wore struts, leaking shocks & undersized tires!) on a couple of trips & actually made it UP Diablo Drop Off at night (it's supposed to be one way only, down) so your Pathy will do fine, you just have to go a little slower Very Happy

I'm heading to Johnson Valley on Saturday, I'll be on the 15 at about 8.30am heading to Victorville & then along the 247 for a Land Ops trip. Maybe I'll see you on the freeway, I have a green Pathy with "Land Ops" decals on the doors.
Jays2010

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice!! I havent been out to Johnson valley in a while.. Used to ride my dirt bike out there all the time. We are going to be off of Afton Canyon quite a bit further down, but we should be on the 15 around the same time. I'll be in a black pathy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Southwest US All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: