Discount tire

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

Captain
Sponsored Member

Discount tire

Postby Captain » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:02 pm

Went and had my BFG rotated today. Stupid me the last time I rotated them was over a year ago and I cupped the front tires. But the main story is that when checking the ballance on the tires the machine scratched the surface of the wheel and made a nice solid ring. The manager of the store told me what happend and are replacing the wheels with OME. I really like discount tire Co. Everytime I went there ther service has been great.

mar1
Sponsored Member

Postby mar1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:24 am

pretty nice of them. enjoy your new wheels.

try asking if you can pay the difference and upgrade to aftermarket

bpk01

Re: Discount tire

Postby bpk01 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:55 am

Captain Smoke Eater wrote:Went and had my BFG rotated today. Stupid me the last time I rotated them was over a year ago and I cupped the front tires. But the main story is that when checking the ballance on the tires the machine scratched the surface of the wheel and made a nice solid ring. The manager of the store told me what happend and are replacing the wheels with OME. I really like discount tire Co. Everytime I went there ther service has been great.
How are you like the BFG 's? Thats what I want to go with next. You dont happen to have any pictures of them on do you?

twinblown

Postby twinblown » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:17 am

I love their service too! specially their free flat repair :lol: ... I always tip the guy that fixes it.

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”