February 2012 POTM

Think your PF can win. All you have to do is become a member to The Nissan Path and you have a chance. (Please read the rules and have fun.)

Moderator: volvite

February 2012 Pathfinder of the Month

disallow
19%
mtcoastie
38%
xd9-g19
35%
RacerZx
8%

Total votes: 26

volvite
Sponsored Member

February 2012 POTM

Postby volvite » Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

ALL,

Please post here who you would like to nominate for the February 2012 Pathfinder of the Month. Please post pictures and their correct forum name. Nominations will be allowed up through 15 February 2012 which at that time all nominations will stop and voting will begin. Good luck to all. :D
Last edited by volvite on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm going to nominate "disallow". He's from Winnipeg Canada. He's been a vital member to this forum providing lots of technical and 1st had knowledge about the R51 Pathfinders.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Another nomination was by asgard. He posted on a thread nominating "mtcoastie". mtcoastie is a new member, currently sitting at 5 posts and is from Tampa Bay FL. He's made a big hit with his 5 inch calmini lift.

hfrez

Postby hfrez » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:16 am

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 am

Spot the dog.... :)
volvite wrote:I'm going to nominate "disallow". He's from Winnipeg Canada. He's been a vital member to this forum providing lots of technical and 1st had knowledge about the R51 Pathfinders.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:49 am

Nice,

Bottom right with the scary white eyes.

hfrez

Postby hfrez » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 am

I found the dog. He is posing on the lower right with twinkly (red) eyes.

RacerZx with his new ride and new tires. Just upgraded to an 08 LE with the V8. Also had the OEM tires replaced with BFG AT KOs in 285/65-18.

Stock LE V8

The Change

The NEW

http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic. ... c&start=15

asgard

Postby asgard » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:19 pm

As a fellow Canuk I do not disagree with the selection of disallow, but as this is POTM and not member of the month should we not start a second poll with that as a title.
it can be voted on the same and members could put forward members who have been outstanding in technical support of just informative in that month.
There would therefore be POTM - vehicle based - look , mods etc

PMOM - outstanding member - tech, info, deals whatever you think was very valuable.
Of course we might not have a PMOM every month - I will suggest the first one is disallow for exactly the reason you gave volvite.

just a thought no disrespect intended.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:27 am

asgard wrote:As a fellow Canuk I do not disagree with the selection of disallow, but as this is POTM and not member of the month should we not start a second poll with that as a title.
it can be voted on the same and members could put forward members who have been outstanding in technical support of just informative in that month.
There would therefore be POTM - vehicle based - look , mods etc

PMOM - outstanding member - tech, info, deals whatever you think was very valuable.
Of course we might not have a PMOM every month - I will suggest the first one is disallow for exactly the reason you gave volvite.

just a thought no disrespect intended.
Not a bad idea, but I think it would be hard to generate enough forum support for two different "awards." I think POTM should be for both those who have done modifications with their Pathfinder and also show forum support by offering their knowledge about parts, How-tos etc to other forum members. If there is enough support I'll make two awards, but until then I think one will be sufficient.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:22 am

Oh dudes, don't vote for me, I'm not done putting toys on it nor have any pretty pictures :P

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:24 pm

volvite wrote: Not a bad idea, but I think it would be hard to generate enough forum support for two different "awards." I think POTM should be for both those who have done modifications with their Pathfinder and also show forum support by offering their knowledge about parts, How-tos etc to other forum members. If there is enough support I'll make two awards, but until then I think one will be sufficient.
I'm not sure if the forum is using specific software and/or web template as-is, or if it is using something that can be altered. One of the things I see on many forums, right under the user name on each post, is a "thanked 23 times," or respect points, karma, etc. That would take care of the request & would be a good visual indicator as to who provides the juciest info, gossip or whatever.

Return to “Pathfinder Of The Month contest.”