I LIKE THE SITE...and hello

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

cvsir7turbo

I LIKE THE SITE...and hello

Postby cvsir7turbo » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:54 pm

I have a blue 05' Nissan Pathfinder SE Off-road (about 50,000 miles). I have had it for about two years and my wife and i love it. (What an upgrade from her 96' honda civic)

The nissan had some problems about two months ago with the fuel level sensor that cost me $200 to fix. I get the usual oil changes (fully synthetic of course) and just put a set of replacement tires on it, other than that it has been a great vehicle that i would definitely recommend to all who would inquire.

ps Anyone put HID's in the pathfinder yet? I put up a post under the electronics/accessories.

cvsir7turbo

USMCPathfinder

Postby USMCPathfinder » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:14 pm

Seems to be a common problem with the Fuel Level Sensor. I just had mine fixed, under warranty, a couple month back. The problem went away for a while, but seems to have returned. Any issues after your repair?

cvsir7turbo

Postby cvsir7turbo » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:22 am

I haven't had any other issues with the pf. The fuel guage is working again and the check engine light isn't on anymore, so hopefully it's a permanent fix.

By the way, I got a letter in the mail stating that my pf had to be brought in for a recall. Wondering if you have any idea's of what was recalled, I'm supposed to stop down at nissan next week.

thanks

Gray

Postby Gray » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:54 am

Welcome to the TNP forum cvsir7turbo, did the letter specify what type of recall or do you have further info about it? Thanks.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”