New to this Forum

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

NCskillz

New to this Forum

Postby NCskillz » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:03 pm

Hey so its my first time on this forum. ive been lookin foreverrr for a Pathfinder forum and am soo stoked to finally find one. This way ill get a lottt more help when i need to find custom or any part for my pathfinder

i drive a 98 Pathfinder SE. Its allll basic. Manual, manual windows, and self lock doors. i got it for 3000 95000 miles on when i got it. so i was not about to turn it down and of course i needed to learn stick. Well so far ive done nothing big to the exterior but i do a lottt of car audio. So far ive put in a 250 dollar Alpine Headunit. 300 dollars into Pioneer door panel speakers. Im bout to put in new tweeters. I run two 12" memphis M3 with a ZX 750.1 Kicker amp. it will blow your head off it flows sooo good in highs and veryyy deeep lows. I then put clear corners on, and some westen step bars.

Heres what im lookin for...and idk if any of u are into makin ur car street nice. But im lookin for a chrome grille, 20" rims, Cold air intake, and if i everrr find a way i wanna switch my seats over to leather.

commments are welcome and if i can ill get pics of what i have to offer soon.

NCskillz

Postby NCskillz » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:10 pm

so can anyone help me out with finding some stuff for my Nissan?

Gray

Postby Gray » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum NCskillz, $3000 is an excellent price on that year of truck. I like basic trucks as well, less stuff to screw up. Try a google search for leather seat covers, not sure if these are available in North America but look for Connelly leather as was used on Rolls, Jags, etc. :)

There is a UK company who have taken over supplying Connelly leathers and similar but I can't find their website just now.

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:18 pm

NCskillz

Postby NCskillz » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:32 am

Yeah thanks for the help on the leather seats. I may go head and get some leather seat covers but if i was to find a set of the entire seats im gonna try and buy them cause then it will just be natural looking.

as far as cold air intake goes. What is offered for a 98? ive looked around but it seems pretty minimal on whats out there.

MaxiPath

Postby MaxiPath » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:14 pm

hey new guy here too, not bad price for year...but man! no power windows or door locks? I cant live without those things. I just got my 94 SE and I do wish it was a stick though.

Where are the pics man?

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”