All kinds of goodies for a R51

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Brokentoy1

All kinds of goodies for a R51

Postby Brokentoy1 » Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 pm

So I am looking at selling our Pathfinder. I want to remove the items that I have added. I have a Garmin GPS unit GVN 53 I think, the video interface unit, dvd player mounted in the console with the new console liner for a clean install and 2 headrest with monitors in them. I would like to sell the lot of it together along with trading the headrest for the stock ones. Mine are black or dark charcoal OEM ones with the monitors cut into them. $900 OBO with trade. Somewhere in the electronics section there are some pics of the install. I don't remember which thread.
Thanks, Jake

sofakingazn

Postby sofakingazn » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:01 am

hey, please LMK if you have any rims & tires for sale thanks

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 am

do u have a license plate holder??

Bcraven22

Re: All kinds of goodies for a R51

Postby Bcraven22 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Brokentoy1 wrote:So I am looking at selling our Pathfinder. I want to remove the items that I have added. I have a Garmin GPS unit GVN 53 I think, the video interface unit, dvd player mounted in the console with the new console liner for a clean install and 2 headrest with monitors in them. I would like to sell the lot of it together along with trading the headrest for the stock ones. Mine are black or dark charcoal OEM ones with the monitors cut into them. $900 OBO with trade. Somewhere in the electronics section there are some pics of the install. I don't remember which thread.
Thanks, Jake
If you could take a picture of the headrest monitors if be willing to trade my charcoal grey stock ones plus some cash. IM me if you're interested.

BattleWagon

Postby BattleWagon » Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:59 pm

Do you have a passenger door?

basemodel

Postby basemodel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:41 pm

i get the impression that he's selling the truck. not parting it out.

hollywoodstylin

Re: All kinds of goodies for a R51

Postby hollywoodstylin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:19 pm

Bcraven22 wrote:If you could take a picture of the headrest monitors if be willing to trade my charcoal grey stock ones plus some cash. IM me if you're interested.
Here are the pics he posted in another thread:

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”