NissanOnlineParts.com aka Cherry Hill Nissan

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

blink32
Sponsored Member

NissanOnlineParts.com aka Cherry Hill Nissan

Postby blink32 » Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:42 am

Convoluted thread so bear with me.

http://www.yournissanparts.com used to be a very basic (visually) website that was essentially run by "Brian" of Nissan of Turnersville, Turnersville, NJ. He offered very good pricing on OEM items and would even take any item not on their regular site and list it online for discount pricing (ie: I needed a head gasket for an 01 sentra and other items and they put them up on the site so I could order them from there). Brian (jerseyparts) has essentially a cult following over at http://www.clubtitan.org because of the support he gives both online and at the dealership via organizing get togethers with raffles, show & shines, etc etc.

Now to the point. He left NofT late in 07 and YourNissanParts.com is now defunct. He has now setup shop over at Cherry Hill Nissan, Cherry Hill, NJ and is working through http://enissanparts.com and http://www.NissanOnlineParts.com . The same service and prices can now be found there and if anyone ever has a problem that you are having issues solving via the phone I could run down there and see if I can help as it just down the road.

I have no affiliation or allegiance to the guy or Cherry Hill Nissan so this isn't a sale pimp. I just wanted to make sure everyone add's this site as a potential for purchasing items. I personally spend somewhere in the 5-600 range through him when he was at Turnersville with zero issues. I've posted this before but the guy even tossed in some extra oil drain bolt washers and helped carry out a case of fluids to my car on a $250ish order when the parts dept is several hundred feet from the nearest parking spot. Actions not worthy of a purple heart maybe, but definitely not the norm in today's society, especially in the North East.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:20 am

Blink, Thank you for the kind words.
I have found this forum, and have talked to the admin and I am trying to be come part of this community as well.
I have a few rules I have to follow, so I will just jump into various posts and offer my services, but I am here, if anyone needs anything,a nd has a problem that needs help with.

I will be making a post in the new member area, and will be working with the admin to make sure we get you guys some good deals.

Brian

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:19 pm

Awesome. It's good to see you found this place Brian. We are a small (relative to ClubTitan) community but there are several members who are on the bleeding edge of different aspects of the automotive interests. I personally am excited to see that you are taking part in this website. I'm sure your skills and attitude will be well received like over at CT.

Welcome once again.

Tony

GimmieSumMo72

Postby GimmieSumMo72 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:54 am

I just ordered parts on Sunday and spoke to Brian today!

Really nice guy and he said my parts are due to be by Friday.

Really excited to start the DIY's on my PF!

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Thu May 21, 2009 2:14 pm

We are updating the site with some new stuff over the next 2 weeks, so stop by and check it out!

Brian

blink32
Sponsored Member

Postby blink32 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Just one more big ups to shopping with http://enissanparts.com / http://www.NissanOnlineParts.com . Ordered a part last week online, saved some bucks, drove the one mile from work to pick it up tonight, in and out in a flash. Got to put a face to a name for sure this time around. Real nice guy. Good experience as always.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:02 am

Hey Guys, just wanted to apologize for not being around, I never got any emails when someone responded to a post, so I just happened to log in today and seen I used an old email.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me!

Brian

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:02 pm

Why are there two sites and is there a price advantage to using one over the other? Just want to know if I need to bookmark one site or both?

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:29 pm

I just did a price comparison for an order I just placed with 1stAAANissanparts.com. I purchased for an 03 Frontier VG33E: 2-cam seals, 1-crank seal, 1-thermostat, and the three drive belts. Total from 1stAAANissanparts (incl. shipping to VA) was $98.00 ($85.22 plus shipping, $12.78). The total from ENissanParts.com comes to $117.02 (incl. shipping). I'd be happy to be a future customer, but so far I've found 1stAAANissanParts (Mike Barney Nissan out of NY state) to have the best prices out of all the online dealer sites I've tried to date.

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:14 am

I Should have clarified a little better, our website shows a discounted price, when you login to the website, and mark that you came from the forum, we adjust your account for an additional discount.
Your total above would have been $93.62 roughly.

The additional discount is 20% more than the current discounted price on Nissan Parts, The accessories are already listed at the lowest discounted price.

I hope this clears things up.

When using our www.enissanParts.com website, please login, and mark your account as wholesale, you can use 999999 as the tax number and use this websites name as the Business.

You can also use our www.oemnissan.com for price comparison.
This website we are phasing out, but it still works and has the discounted prices already setup.

Brian

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:11 am

Okay...next time I order some Nissan parts I'll keep you in mind!

Jerseyparts

Postby Jerseyparts » Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks, I did see you Registered, so I went ahead and set your account up wiht the discounts.

Thanks again!

Brian

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:58 pm

Good deal! I remember Cherry Hill Nissan back when I lived in NJ, years ago. I was up that way last month and glad they finally did something with the Marlton traffic circle! I used to work for those bastards at Pine Belt Nissan and DCH-Freehold Nissan on the other side of the state before I moved south 10 years ago!

houseofgrafix

Postby houseofgrafix » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 am

Jerseyparts wrote:Thanks, I did see you Registered, so I went ahead and set your account up wiht the discounts.

Thanks again!

Brian
Quick question..

Will this work on my 07 pathfinder?

http://www.nissanonlineparts.com/storen ... 90954.aspx

Return to “Praise or Postal?”