parting out pics

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Rony

parting out pics

Postby Rony » Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:46 am

as i said in an earlier post, i am parting out my 87 pathfinder if any one needs any parts, and i thought i'd put up some pics, hope they work!! the reason i'm getting rid of it is because i lost compression in one of the cylinders, i'm guessing its the head gaskets and don;t want to spend any time on it, it's an 87 with the usual options like power mirrors and windows and moonroof, i have 2 sets of wheels and tiers, the ones on it in the pics and another set that is more for rode use....s if you need anything let me know, i'll let it sit for parts for a couple weeks and than it's going to the scrap yard!!

Image[/img]

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:39 am

It's a shame you are parting it out. Someone in your area should be able to fix it up and get it back on the road. A 4x4 running like crap should get you plenty of cash just for the running gear. Hope you find someone to take it off your hands. It would be a shame to scrap it, since it's in really good condition considering the year.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”