The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Namibia Hunting Safari

View previous topic :: View next topic  
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Namibia Hunting Safari Reply with quote

Hey all,

This past June, 2012, I was able to go on a hunting safari to Namibia, Africa. I went with my father, 2 brothers and an Uncle. I finally sat down and went through some of my pictures and thought I'd share. Hope you enjoy them.

Outside my bedroom window...

You are being hunted...

My Trophies...

Kudu

Gemsbok or Oryx

Springbox

What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Captain
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow looks like fun. You going to beable to eat all that?
LT265/70r17E BFGoodrich A/T

-airpack..4000$, bunkergear..3000$, training..4000$, Saving the life of the guy who flicked you off in traffic last week... Price Less
- God made Firefighters because Police Officers need heroes too.
volvite
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are unable to bring the meat home. US customs will not allow it. However it does NOT go to waste. The hunting company we went with hunts during the fall/winter there but also farms. He had lots of workers that the animals we shoot, the meat feeds them. I was able to try the meat while I was there. We had meat at every meal and it was great.
What did you do to your Pathfinder thread:http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?p=71760#71760
Oly 22

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, some trip. Never been to Africa and would love to see it.
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
NVSteve
Sponsored Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

volvite wrote:
We are unable to bring the meat home. US customs will not allow it. However it does NOT go to waste. The hunting company we went with hunts during the fall/winter there but also farms. He had lots of workers that the animals we shoot, the meat feeds them. I was able to try the meat while I was there. We had meat at every meal and it was great.

That's cool & kind of what I expected. Customs won't allow much of anything biological & semi-biological into the country.

Not a hunter myself, but I would love to see a cheetah right outside my window that I could shoot with a camera.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Photo Gallery All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: