The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
I am quite surprised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oly 22

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: I am quite surprised Reply with quote

I am quite surprised with how few members vote. The POTM contest is a great idea to recognize a forum member that has a great ride or has provided great support. I haven't been a member that long and am always interested in seeing the nominations. It is rather fun. For the thousands of views, per month, there is typically less than 20 that vote and I expect is pretty much the same people each time.

Cast a vote for your favourite ride or member, they just might win. It could be you!
2011 LE, Ebony, V6 4.0L, Airaid Quickfit CAI, IPF 868 Driving Lights, Rigid Industries SR 10" Specter LED Light Bar, Vision X 4200k Replacement 9007/H11/3057LED Lamps, Nissan Hood Deflector, Belkin USB Port, Firestone Coil-Rite 4166, Brushed Aluminum Billet Oil Filler Cap, Rocky-Road Super Sliders, Rancho 2" Quick Lift Loaded front coil overs, Bilstein HD rear shocks, Rancho 2" Rear Spacers, 4x4Parts Front Camber Bolts, BFG All Terrain T/A KO LT285-65/R18
cgray

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. It is also a great way of sharing the mods that you have done you your rig. I have been able to find some good ideas for my own from POTM nominations.
'06 SE - Bull Bar w/ KC Highlites - K&N - Air Box Mod - By-passed water/oil transmission cooler - 2" Rancho Quicklift w/ Rancho Rear Spacers - Air Lift 1000 - Cooper AT3 LT265/75R16 - Blacked-Out Chrome
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Pathfinder Of The Month contest. All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: