Hankook ATM's

Anything relating to Wheels, Tires, and Brake options and upgrades...

Moderator: volvite

oreogaborio

Postby oreogaborio » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:42 pm

Got em installed... 684 + valve stems (that I didn't need) and balancing (which wasn't included) + MA sales tax (which sucks)... came to $811 out the door. :?

Whatever, still the cheapest around and I like them a lot so far. Look great, good ride, nice & quiet on the highway. Two thumbs up. Lets hope they're good in the snow and last a good long time.

motorkas

Postby motorkas » Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:45 pm

didn't realize there were questions and updates - sorry about that. . .well put about 5000 miles on them so far (got to get them rotated soon) and still - ABSOLUTELY love these tires - still quiet - wet performance is superb and I love the look of them. . .Given your avatar, I air mine up to about 42 psi in the front and 40 psi in the rear - for whatever reason, the rears gain 2psi more according to TPMS and this keeps them even all the way around) when I'm trailering the bikes for track days and rock solid with no issues what so ever - normally run around 37PSI for everyday. . .

oreogaborio

Postby oreogaborio » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks, man. Loving mine as well. Much better grip than the POS whatever's that were on there before. Still nice & quiet, good ride. Dig em.

Not surprised to hear of the 2psi rise in the rear when towing. Heavier load + driving wheels = more tire flex = more heat.

deserter

Postby deserter » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:25 pm

we had our 1st bad weather of the season this week with lots of snow and minus temps, they worked a treat so I'm very happy

Return to “R51 Brakes, Tires, and Wheels”