MY CARGO COVER

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

MY CARGO COVER

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:12 am

i used a cargo shade from a GM vehicle part number 19155496 retail $65.00. i went to home depot and bought some small cheap suction cups with hooks on them. took the hooks off and bent them around the loops at the end of the shade to create the hooks need to attach to the cargo loops in the path. you can get them from any gm store, they might have some laying around that might be discounted. i see them on ebay for around $50.00

doctahjones

Postby doctahjones » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:02 am

cargo cover = covers goods that are in your cargo area from prying eyes. in other words, if you have things in your cargo area that you don't want seen by potential thieves, you cover it up with something.

only thing i don't like about this cover is that it doesn't retract. however it probably doesn't have the problem i have with my cover (http://www.thenissanpath.com/viewtopic.php?t=6925) 'flapping up' when i go over 70 with the windows all the way down.

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”