Where do you guys get your parts?

Any topics related to 2005-2012 R51

Moderator: volvite

DanJetta

Where do you guys get your parts?

Postby DanJetta » Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:42 am

I have a VW and there's no shortage of online parts suppliers. Last weekend I bought a rearview mirror, OEM brake rotors, performance shocks, power window switch and an air injection pump... all from ONE place.

I can not seem to find such a place for my Pathfinder. The only thing I've found is "general car parts" web sites that sell non-brand specific parts. Like, for example, sway bar bushings classified by inside diameter rather than make/model of car they fit.

Where are you guys getting your parts?

For example, where would you go to buy a power window switch, sway bar bushings, the AirLift 1000 kit and a set of OEM rotors...all in one place?

Thanks!

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:18 am

Many people frequent CourtesyNissanParts.com. Its nice cuz they have the diagrams right on the website, albeit a little annoying to navigate. I like having this info in front of my while on the phone with my local dealer so I can call him on his stupidity! :)

Another one is 4x4parts.com, actually is aftermarket but Nissan specific. I bought my airlift and rear bilsteins from this one.

I've also had good luck with Rockauto.com for non-OEM type stuff. I bought a new vent control valve for my pathy from here for $40. Haven't installed it yet though, so who knows if its any good.

There are a number of other Nissan specific sites out there, as well as generic.

t

DanJetta

Postby DanJetta » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 pm

This is great, thank you!

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 am

Non-genuine Nissan: Rockauto.com is hard to beat as long as your mindful of the shipping charges if you buy multiple parts. They have a lot of part selection and may ship from different parts warehouses, which increases shipping costs. Once you add a part to the "cart," any other parts that you look at will have the silhouette of the front of a truck next to it to let you know it ships from that same warehouse.

For Nissan parts, I find that 1stAAANissanParts.com have a lot better prices than many of the others, including CourtesyParts.com. For parts diagrams, I use NissanPartsZone.com. Keep in mind the part numbers used at Courtesy's and NPZ's sites are modified slightly and don't show the full, correct Nissan part number.

Return to “R51 General Chat”