DVD Headrests

Upgrades and modifications to Trims, Seats, Carpets, Roof Racks, Panels, Dashboard, Bumpers, Rocksliders, Paint, Decals...

Moderator: volvite

Tank27

DVD Headrests

Postby Tank27 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:53 am

Has anyonehad DVD headrests installed in the Pathy. I have a 2010 with beige interior and was wondering where you go them from and if you can get them cheaper than the 2000 quoted at Nissan

cheech2317

Postby cheech2317 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

You can usually find some at any car audio store. I have Audiovox headrest screens that connect through a Scosche Iphone/Ipad/Ipod cord. And the cord charges the device. It is nice because I can put movies and shows on my phone or Ipad instead of having the DVD's in the car. The screens also have the ability to use wireless headphones, so when my kids are old enough to wear them I will not have to listen to all the kiddie movies. With install it was around $600.
Only downfall is that the leather cover does not perfectly match. The color is fine but the headrest has a texture to it whereas the Pathy interior is a smooth leather. If you have the cloth interior it probably wont be an issue.

Tank27

Postby Tank27 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:29 am

my Nissan dealership says they can install some and I was wondering if they would match perfectly. Its 2 grand out the door plus tax

Return to “R51 Body Interior and Exterior”