Moderator: volvite

disallow
Site Admin

Email from Rockauto

Postby disallow » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 am

Get this email from Rockauto every so often, closeout parts on sale:
Wholesaler Closeout Parts

Hello Terrence,

We have a limited number of wholesaler closeout parts available for your 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER and possibly other vehicles you work on. Wholesaler closeout parts come from manufacturers, retailers or distributors who, for whatever reason, decided to reduce or liquidate inventory. We pay less for these parts and can offer them to RockAuto customers at bargain prices. Some of these products were discontinued by manufacturers and may be hard to find after these closeout parts are sold. If you're planning for future repairs or if you've postponed maintenance, now is a great time to buy the parts you need!

The links below display the wholesaler closeout parts available for your vehicles. Wholesaler closeout parts are also listed in the RockAuto catalog alongside our regular inventory.

Wholesaler closeouts for your 2005 NISSAN PATHFINDER

http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeed ... &html=true

We regularly add new wholesaler closeout parts to the RockAuto catalog. We
will send an update email like this one, covering up to three of your vehicles, at most once every three months. To be notified immediately when a closeout part for your vehicle is added to our catalog, sign up for our RSS feed by clicking an icon in our catalog.

Enjoy the savings, and thanks for being a RockAuto customer!

Tom Taylor
Vice President, Marketing

RockAuto, LLC
Madison, WI
www.RockAuto.com
[email protected]
1-866-ROCKAUTO (1-866-762-5288)
(608) 661-1376
Fax: (608) 819-6350

If you would like to be removed from the mailing list, click the link below or copy and paste the link into your browser.
http://www.rockauto.com/emaillist/emailunsub.php

For more information about the car featured at the top of this page, please read the RockAuto newsletter at http://www.rockauto.com/Newsletter .
[/quote]

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:21 am

good prices

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:34 pm

I use Rockauto a lot and their prices and selection are hard to beat. You can always get a 5% discount code by Googling for it. You have to be careful when ordering multiple items and try to get them to ship from the same warehouse or shipping charges will increase the cost greatly! As far as buying closeout items, you also have to be careful. Most items are okay, but avoid closeout items that do poorly when sitting, such as struts and shocks. I once purchased a set for an 85 Firebird and when I got them they were 8 years old and one was defective. Rockauto did take them back and gave me a full refund and a free return shipping label.

Return to “R51 General Chat”