bulb fitment issue

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

akley88

bulb fitment issue

Postby akley88 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:06 pm

ok so ive tried adding HIDs to my 08 pathfinder twice now. the issue i am having is that bulbs i have gotten either dont work with the white ring or they are to lose. what brands have people found that fit. i am sorry if this is a repeated thread i tried searching. The second set i tried also turned on the vdc off light.

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

I have HIDs in my 08 and I purchased them from DDMtuning.com I've had lots of success from them.

skinny2
Sponsored Member

Postby skinny2 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:46 pm

I had the HID's from DDMtuning as well. Quality product (for the $$) and fitment was fine. I recall changing quite a few things out from the stock lights to get them to fit, but they locked in fine. My problem was the performance from the stock housing is still blotchy and no real improvement. To get better light on the ground (both low-beam and high) I had to raise them to the point they were blinding everyone on low. I installed my set in an F-250 and was much more happy with them there.

akley88

Postby akley88 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 am

i got some from ddm tuning and they were lose. i did order 55watt, maybe i just lost patience and gave up on them. i plan on getting aux lights when i can have a weekend to get them on and looking good.

Return to “R51 Electrical”