The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Round Rock Toyota -- Round Rock, TX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
underworld1001

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Round Rock Toyota -- Round Rock, TX Reply with quote

Bought my 2011 SV from Round Rock Toyota in Nov 2016. Salesman (Ray Hicks) was great and pretty upfront about everything. Let me test drive the car for about 20 minutes and talked about the vehicle for about 10 minutes afterwards. It was a nice change of pace from the quick 5 minute drive and the, "are you ready to buy now?", which usually happens. I traded in a 2008 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner. Left my KO2's on there too (DOH! but some new ones will be going on in the future!). The whole process took about 3 hours from arrival to departure.

Finance guy was nice until I told him I didn't need a warranty or GAP protection. Then he became an ass. Printed out documents for me to sign and started to say I was making a foolish mistake by not buying either. Simply told him that I could walk out and not sign anything if he felt that strongly about it. Note that I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before so I was a bit grouchy in my response, but felt it was reasonably justified.

Overall it was a great experience minus the finance guy. Pressure to buy was minimal.

Vehicle came with new plugs, tires, oil change, and all fluids topped off (minus gas unfortunately). Had to change the air filter which I did for an AEM dry-flow which you can read about in the R51 engine section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Praise or Postal? All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: