Problem with Fuel Gauge

Topics related to Lights, Radio, Stereo, Headunits, Alternators...

Moderator: volvite

structuredata

Problem with Fuel Gauge

Postby structuredata » Sat May 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Hi guys,

i just bought my 2013 pathfinder about 10 days ago. The first week was okay, no problem sighted until couple days ago, the fuel gauge started acting up. Every time i started the vehicle it will point to full tank then gradually moving down to the position that I believed should be accurate. Does anyone have this issue? I have made an appointment on Monday to check that out.

birdsofprey02

Postby birdsofprey02 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:08 am

Did you find anything from the dealer on this?

Do you park on a slight hill? This happens to our PF when we have about half a tank of gas and park on a little bit of a hill. The gauge says its full and the miles to empty reset to full tank.

The gauge eventually fixes itself, but the miles to empty never adjusts until we refill again.

Scud108

Postby Scud108 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:09 am

There's an updated speedo head that came out just now... got mine replaced after waiting almost a year and it has fixed this problem. I have a 2014 platinum and had this issue from day one.. I got the vehicle September 2013 and the problem has finally been fixed... so just to clarify it's an updated speedo head... they should all have this new modified one ins took now

Return to “R52 Electrical”