Denver Front Range Trails?

Regional discussions and Get Together organization for the Rocky Mountain area.

Moderator: volvite

volvite
Sponsored Member

Postby volvite » Wed May 22, 2013 9:32 pm

doctahjones wrote:don't worry. i'm sure we can plan something 1/2 way between denver and SLC where both you Volvite and NVSteve, and myself and cgray can all meet up.

i mean it's like ~6hrs to grand junction (according to google maps) from denver, and like 5.5hrs from SLC. maybe we can get a weekend pass from our ladies and do a sat-sun trip? get a trail or two in before heading back home? i work from home so i could even do mid- week stuff.

sucks that we're missing gone-moab this week :cry: maybe we could all plan on being down there next year :D
Sounds good to me.

Oly 22

Postby Oly 22 » Wed May 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Hope you guys have fun. If you are planning a trip to Gone MOAB, next year, let me know, I may drive down (22 hours), looks like a blast and a great excuse to go for a drive and drink beer...not at the same time, of course. :D

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Thu May 23, 2013 9:04 am

doctahjones wrote:don't worry. i'm sure we can plan something 1/2 way between denver and SLC where both you Volvite and NVSteve, and myself and cgray can all meet up.

i mean it's like ~6hrs to grand junction (according to google maps) from denver, and like 5.5hrs from SLC. maybe we can get a weekend pass from our ladies and do a sat-sun trip? get a trail or two in before heading back home? i work from home so i could even do mid- week stuff.

sucks that we're missing gone-moab this week :cry: maybe we could all plan on being down there next year :D
I'd say Moab would be the best place to meet up as there are so many roads of all skill levels in the area. From SLC to Moab is 233 miles. From Denver to Moab is 342. Keep in mind that Moab is a bit of a zoo even in the off months with all the cyclists, hardcore 4x4 crowds and ATV people.

cgray

Postby cgray » Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 pm

That would be fun to have a crew of PF's in the sea of Jeeps at Moab. Would probably get a few looks all going together in a group. Defiantly keep me in the loop for a trip like that!

Return to “Rocky Mountain Region”