Buckeye Nissan in Columbus

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

Zen_master

Buckeye Nissan in Columbus

Postby Zen_master » Thu May 16, 2013 7:29 pm

Bought my Pathfinder there and have taken it in once for a minor service. The sales process was standard. Not great but not terrible either. The salesman seemed a little cheesy and thought a little too highly of himself even going so far as to say he "had so much game" and made some analogy. He kept bragging about how many cars he had sold since he started there a couple weeks ago. The sales manager was the quintessential career car salesman. I picture this guy making a decent living but probably not nearly as comfortable in life as he should be. It wouldn't surprise me to hear he has a boat and a coke habit. Just the vibe I got, nothing more.

The finance department was about as transparent as you're going to experience in one of these places. They offered all the protection packages such as wheel and tire coverage to extended warranties. They were not high pressure in my opinion. This was a positive experience.

The service department is great. For as crummy of a gig as dealing with irate, self-important customers can be they are very courteous and professional. I would recommend anyone in the Columbus area needing their Nissan serviced to go see Jeff in service. He is fantastic.

jhonmax12

automobiles

Postby jhonmax12 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:23 am

Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your ride happy and save money on repairs in the future. However, not everyone agrees on what preventive maintenance is, what you should do, and when you should do it. Let's clear that up, and give you some tips that'll apply to any vehicle.
………………………………………………….

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

smj999smj
Site Admin

Postby smj999smj » Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:51 am

All you gotta do is look in the owner's manual; it'll tell you your vehicle's service schedule.

Return to “Praise or Postal?”