The Nissan Path Forum Index The Nissan Path
The World Wide Nissan Pathfinder Owner's Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Use Google to search TheNissanPath forums ->
Pine Barrens

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Offroad Adventures
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Pine Barrens Reply with quote

Hey, Anyone from jersey, ny, or pa want to go to the pine barrens?
2008 Pathfinder. 3"suspension lift and 3" body lift on 265/70/17 Goodyear duratracs. Linexed grille, running boards. Skid Row and AO Tech skid plates. Plasti-dip hood, rims and rocker panel. Throttle body spacer and Airaid cold air intake. Air Lift 1000 @19 psi.
canderso

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could be up for a ride through the Pines. Although, my rig is completely stock. I am sitting at the computer, reading, reading, and reading some more trying to decide what is the best, most practical lift for me.

Two inch should be enough for me. especially right now. Just trying to decide the best way to handle it.

time can be tight with kids, but it is something my kids would love to explore with the new truck.
2012Pathfinder_EB

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how are the trails down there? not looking to put trail stripes on my path. if the trails are wide enough i'd be down.

what about Sarco Lake? i know a few guys who went down there recently
silverpath

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am down for a pine barren trip as long as my stock pathy doesn't get stuck Wink

I also have a friend with a stock pathy that would be interested also. Weekends works best for us...

keep us posted.

M
- General Grabber AT2 265/65/17
- EGR In-Channel Rain Guards
- Stampede Hood Deflector
- 20" LED Light Bar
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is Sarco Lake???

I have been to the pine barrens once before (april this year) and my stock pathy did just fine. You just have to know what it can handle.

Friday or Saturday is good for me.
2008 Pathfinder. 3"suspension lift and 3" body lift on 265/70/17 Goodyear duratracs. Linexed grille, running boards. Skid Row and AO Tech skid plates. Plasti-dip hood, rims and rocker panel. Throttle body spacer and Airaid cold air intake. Air Lift 1000 @19 psi.
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok everyone. a tentative date to meet up and do some trail riding is June 14th. don't have a time and meeting place yet but that will come soon. hope u all can make it.
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF anyone is interested, the time we are meeting at wharton state forest batsto village is friday june 14 @ 130pm. hope some of u can make it.
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello everyone. the june 14 trip has been postponed till the 21st. meeting place is batsto canoe launch at 10-1030. hope u all can make it.
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The June 21st ride was awesome even tho there was only two of us...Hopefully we can get more rigs out next time. Here are some pics

silverpath

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh man... that looks awesome. Sorry couldn't make it. I work Fridays. The water crossing is too deep for my liking though, haha. But it looks like all the rig came out of it fine. Next time on a Saturday if you schedule. Thanks!
- General Grabber AT2 265/65/17
- EGR In-Channel Rain Guards
- Stampede Hood Deflector
- 20" LED Light Bar
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

next ride will be a saturday ride so we can have more people.
the water crossing wasn't bad. the pathy can handle it with no problem. the other guy had 4" of water inside and it was still running. I was amazed. I did have to pull him out of that one.
nutbar78

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are the pine barrens? Southern Jersey? We also have an area called the pine barrens out east on the island.
RCAPathfinder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its part of the wharton state forrest. YouTube it.... 500 miles of trails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Nissan Path Forum Index -> Offroad Adventures All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: