Nissan of Omaha (Nebraska)

Discuss your dealer buying and servicing experiences here. And just the facts mam, let's keep the libel to a minimum please.

Moderator: volvite

Godzirra

Nissan of Omaha (Nebraska)

Postby Godzirra » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:06 am

Nissan of Omaha has done a fantastic job of keeping their customers happy and listening to their needs. I've purchased all of my Nissans from them in the past. I've ordered parts there and I had one annoying experience. I was able to get a full refund on a $380 car cover. The manager called, apologized, and offered to give me the item free of charge for my hassle. They made things right. The service department there is very knowledgable and friendly. Expect a full wash with every service. If you have questions, a tech will come out an answer all your questions. They have even let me in the service area and explained the dreaded milk share (R51) and how I could mix. I've never worked around the 4.0 and it was ice to have things explained and pointed out. They washed my Pathy as it had a bunch of salt (it's been snowing) on it and I was on my way. Great service!

There are 2 other Nissan dealerships here in town. I've been to those dealerships and the customer service has not been up to my standards. I helped a friend look at vehicles at Woodhouse Nissan (only bc he lived a few blocks away) and I happened to see a new 2014 white GT-R for sale. It had over 105 miles. I was told the managers took turns driving that car home at least once. Come on, really? I then took my friend to Nissan of Omaha and they have taken care of her since.

steveri026

Re: Nissan of Omaha (Nebraska)

Postby steveri026 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:43 am

Godzirra wrote:Nissan of Omaha has done a fantastic job of keeping their customers happy and listening to their needs. I've purchased all of my Nissans from them in the past. I've ordered parts there and I had one annoying experience. I was able to get a full refund on a $380 car cover. The manager called, apologized, and offered to give me the item free of charge for my hassle. They made things right. The service department there is very knowledgable and friendly. Expect a taxi cdg full wash with every service. If you have questions, a tech will come out an answer all your questions. They have even let me in the service area and explained the dreaded milk share (R51) and how I could mix. I've never worked around the 4.0 and it was ice to have things explained and pointed out. They washed my Pathy as it had a bunch of salt (it's been snowing) on it and I was on my way. Great service!
Hello!
This is my first time here and I just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.

Return to “Praise or Postal?”