Pathfinder Sales

Anything automotive in nature, be it Nissan or one of those "other" manufacturers.

Moderator: volvite

RacerZX
Site Admin

Pathfinder Sales

Postby RacerZX » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 pm

Yeouch!

"Nissan, Japan's third-biggest automaker, sold 75,847 Nissan and Infiniti brand vehicles in June, declining 18 percent from a year earlier. Trucks led the drop, including a 71 percent decrease for the Titan large pickup and a 72 percent slide for the Pathfinder SUV."

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=amhFT9ZF3RHo&refer=home

boogyman

Postby boogyman » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:56 am

Everybody that makes trucks took a hit. Of course Hummer had the biggest loss, but that is to be expected. Hell even the minivan went down and Chrysler is closing the factory for a while. Free vacation for union workers.

NVSteve
Sponsored Member

Postby NVSteve » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:41 am

Everyone seems to be closing shop when it comes to truck or minivan production. I just saw a report that is basically saying all those with diesel vehicles are stuck with them-they simply can't be sold at this point & very few dealers are accepting them even as trade.

Then we have Hatch & Bennet claiming that we need to put the oil shale production of the 4 corners states on the fast track to approval, as it will ween us of our dependence on foreign oil/make us oil self-sufficient. Whatever. Keep passing around whatever it is you old guys are smoking.

My biggest fear is that everything will mirror what happened in the 70's. I really am not thrilled at the prospect of tiny, cheap (in many ways) and gutless vehicles.

me&pathy

Postby me&pathy » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:46 pm

if there are more rebates on a pathfinder v8 i just mite trade in my 06

Return to “General Automotive”