Factory running.. Any interest?

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

Russ25nys

Factory running.. Any interest?

Postby Russ25nys » Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:45 pm

I know these aren't a sought after item but I took mine off my 07. I'm not looking for a lot of money so if you're interested make me an offer. I'm in Winston GA. Would also be willing to trade them. For what I don't know but if you have something to offer let me know. Doesn't even have to relate to the Pathy. I'm a DJ and love audio equipment and lights. I'm always looking for new gear.

MoDobbs

Postby MoDobbs » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:52 pm

I am interested, about how much are you looking to get? Would you ship?

Zackmo47

Re: Factory running.. Any interest?

Postby Zackmo47 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:17 am

Russ25nys wrote:I know these aren't a sought after item but I took mine off my 07. I'm not looking for a lot of money so if you're interested make me an offer. I'm in Winston GA. Would also be willing to trade them. For what I don't know but if you have something to offer let me know. Doesn't even have to relate to the Pathy. I'm a DJ and love audio equipment and lights. I'm always looking for new gear.
Hey did you ever sell these? Still trying to? I know it's been over a year but figured I'd check.

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”