Best Oil Filters for V8 in Canada?

The Gas and Diesel Engines - VQ40De, VK56DE, YD25DDTi, V9X, Transmission, Transfer Case, Oil, Differentials, Axles, Exhaust...

Moderator: volvite

thejean

Best Oil Filters for V8 in Canada?

Postby thejean » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Where can you get the best oil filters in Canada for a V8 PF? I was going to Candian Tire but I am thinking they might have sunstandard filters there. Any thoughts?

Npath

Re: Best Oil Filters for V8 in Canada?

Postby Npath » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:35 pm

thejean wrote:Where can you get the best oil filters in Canada for a V8 PF? I was going to Candian Tire but I am thinking they might have sunstandard filters there. Any thoughts?
Best filters out there that I've heard of are Wix and Purolator. Nissan filters should be pretty good too, but the first 2 are more than likely cheaper.

disallow
Site Admin

Postby disallow » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Npath wrote:
thejean wrote:Where can you get the best oil filters in Canada for a V8 PF? I was going to Candian Tire but I am thinking they might have sunstandard filters there. Any thoughts?
Best filters out there that I've heard of are Wix and Purolator. Nissan filters should be pretty good too, but the first 2 are more than likely cheaper.
I bought a Wix for my civic once from Piston Ring (local FLAPS) and it was $15! almost double the cost of one from Nissan.

albaniandude

Postby albaniandude » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:41 pm

I have been going to the dealer, Oilchange with fluid top ups as well as MOBIL 1 $85 out the door.

Return to “R51 Engine, Driveline and Powertrain”