Just saying Hi!

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Just saying Hi!

Postby Triffid » Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:17 am

Nice forum!... You can see pictures of my '05 Pathfinder in my signature....... Triffid

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:53 am

I love that full sized cargo liner you've got, where did you get that?

How's the performance and sound of your CAI and exhaust mods? The Path already has such a wonderful growl stock, I'm not sure I'd want to make it too much louder unless there were some solid performance benifits :D

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:56 am

RacerZX wrote:I love that full sized cargo liner you've got, where did you get that?

How's the performance and sound of your CAI and exhaust mods? The Path already has such a wonderful growl stock, I'm not sure I'd want to make it too much louder unless there were some solid performance benifits :D
The cargo mat is made by Husky... The part# is listed with the picture... http://www.huskyliners.com/nissanapps.html ... All the mats in the Pathfinder are Husky...
The exhaust is a little louder, but not very much... When you floor it the intake makes a much loader sound... The top end performance is better... Hope to hear from other Pathfinder owners soon........ Triffid

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:37 pm

Excellent, thanks, I just ordered the cargo liner :D

According to the specs the OR edition has some sort of special front tow hook on it, yet I don't see anything unusual in your pics. Does yours have such and if so could you post a pic for me?

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:35 am

RacerZX wrote:Excellent, thanks, I just ordered the cargo liner :D

According to the specs the OR edition has some sort of special front tow hook on it, yet I don't see anything unusual in your pics. Does yours have such and if so could you post a pic for me?
The '05 Spec. Sheet shows a front tow hook (1) on the SE models only... My OffRoad SE has (1) tow hook on the front passenger side... There is a molded opening/notch on both sides... I would think that the frame holes are there on ALL models... So it should be easy to mount a hook if you want to... I think the same hook is used on the Frontier and Xterra... I'll try and take a picture of it and post it...
I think you will like the floor liners... I've used them on all my trucks... They really protect the carpet and are very easy to clean... The cargo mat has places to cut out if you want to use the floor hooks......... Triffid

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:15 pm

RacerZX wrote:Excellent, thanks, I just ordered the cargo liner :D

I add the tow hook pictures to my album... Just click below... Hope this helps......... Triffid

RacerZX
Site Admin

Postby RacerZX » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:45 pm

Now that's weird...my SE has that hook. :D

Kyson

Postby Kyson » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:05 pm

The SEs (both 2WD and 4WD) have the front tow hook. LEs do not, but it is easily added as you alluded to.

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”