Reputable Body Shop in the East Bay area.

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

rodg

Reputable Body Shop in the East Bay area.

Postby rodg » Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Hello there folks. Can anyone suggest a reputable body shop in the east bay area? I live in San Ramon and was wondering if anybody can suggest a reputable shop around the area. My 06 Pathy was rear ended today by a Yukon Denali. The Pathfinder was pretty solid. Of course the impact damaged by rear door, bumper and muffler. I am pretty sure there will be more hidden damage somewhere. The front end of the Denali was really messed up. His radiator was history and he had to call a tow truck.

Npath

Re: Reputable Body Shop in the East Bay area.

Postby Npath » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:27 pm

rodg wrote:Hello there folks. Can anyone suggest a reputable body shop in the east bay area? I live in San Ramon and was wondering if anybody can suggest a reputable shop around the area. My 06 Pathy was rear ended today by a Yukon Denali. The Pathfinder was pretty solid. Of course the impact damaged by rear door, bumper and muffler. I am pretty sure there will be more hidden damage somewhere. The front end of the Denali was really messed up. His radiator was history and he had to call a tow truck.
Don't live in your area, but make sure they have the window seal in properly. I took mine to a Nissan body shop and they screwed that up. Had a puddle in the latch area after a rain storm.

The shop tucked in the seal where it should not have been. Suppose to lay on top of the metal, not underneathe. Take a look before they accept your SUV, I missed it when I was trying to figure it out.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”