New Guy From Louisiana

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

TNPathfinder

New Guy From Louisiana

Postby TNPathfinder » Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey Pathfinder community! I'm new to the Pathfinder but not to the Nissan family!

The facts: picked up my 2008 Pathfinder SE a little less than 2 months ago and have already put 1800 miles on it. It's brawn red, V8 and RWD (it was either RWD V8 or AWD V6...you know what I opted for). I bought this along with my girlfriend's 2009 Black Nissan Versa, traded in a G37 for both (insurance was insane because I'm a younger guy). I'm from Tennessee, most of my friends and family work at the Nissan plant there, but I'm currently attending LSU in Baton Rouge.

Mods: None yet. Put some monitors in but they blew out the second day I used them, so I returned them...now I'm all stock. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm interested in offroading (trail riding, road tripping etc.) but not so much "mudding". I come from the "ricer"/tuner world and I know virtually nothing about SUVs/trucks. As I said earlier, ANY modification advice (grill guards, wheels/tires, lifts etc.) is GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks for reading! :D

base9se

Postby base9se » Wed May 06, 2009 7:07 am

Welcome! I'm not to far from ya!

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”