LA: '95 240SX SE

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

base9se

LA: '95 240SX SE

Postby base9se » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:19 pm

1995 Nissan 240SX SE
VIN JN1AS44D5SW011002
225,XXX miles
5-speed manual
Clean title in hand
$3,500 OBO (No trades - Serious buyers only - No Payment plan)
Located in Gonzales, LA 70737

Mods
OBX Front Strut Bar
Injen Intake w/ K&N Filter
Apexi Dual N1 Exhaust
Kouki Taillights
Whiteline T/C Rod Bushings
Brembo Rotors
SPL Braided Teflon Brake Lines along with speed bleeders
KYB AGX Adjustable Gas Shocks and Mounts
Alpine Car alarm

OEM Parts replaced...
Radiator ~1.5 yrs ago
Upper and lower radiator hoses ~9 months ago
All drive belts ~6 months ago
Tune up (Rotor Head, Distributor Cap, Spark Plugs & Wires, and fuel filter) ~6 months ago
Rack and Pinion Steering Unit ~5 yrs ago
MAF Assembly 3 days ago

Other items replaced...
Interstate Battery ~9 months ago (Previous Die Hard Battery lasted over 7 yrs)
Clutch, ignition switch, and starter ~3 months ago
Both 205/55/16 rear tires (Falken ZE 329) ~2 months ago

Detailed Info...
I've had this car for over 9 years now and it's time to part ways as it is no longer practical for me and my young family. The car has mostly highway miles. Throughout the years of living in MS, TN, FL, and LA traveling back and forth every weekend racked up these miles. It has been my daily driver getting 27 mpg (highway) and 23 mpg (city).

Car has always been changed with Mobil 1 synthetic oil every 3-3.5K miles. Always ran on premium fuel. Most of the receipts I have, showing a very good history of its maintenance. As mentioned, moving around caused some receipts to get lost. In any case, most of the work done on the car I have a receipt for. For the last 3 years, I have performed many of the minor maintenance tasks i.e. oil change, coolant drain and replacement, etc.). The coolant was changed 9 months ago. Keep in mind that the MAF assembly has been replaced recently, it will take the ECU some time to adjust the correct Air-Fuel ratio. It runs strong having had a tune up not too long ago.

The exterior paint is in good condition with a few scratches and dings. The car did have a spoiler lip, but was taken off 5 years ago. I still have the mounting brackets if you want them. The interior has some stains which I will be steam cleaning this weekend. The radio trim has a crack (a new trim cost $50 online). The driver side door panel handle was damaged. I am working on getting a replacement for this. Sunroof works and Air conditioner blows really cold.

It has an Alpine CDA-9827 (remote included) with an Alpine Equalizer ERA-G320. The speakers are all Infinity Reference Series: (front) 6.5" 2-way component speakers, (rear) 6.5" 2-way speakers, and (sub) 10" with a custom box. The Linear Power amplifiers are not for sale. I will rewire the speakers to the head-unit. However, you will have to supply your own amplifier for the subwoofer.

Things that need to be replaced in the future are the front tires and brake pads.

Contact Info
[email protected]

base9se

Postby base9se » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:01 pm

sale pending

nelshaun

pathfinder

Postby nelshaun » Wed May 04, 2011 11:07 pm

Though this car might seem to be a bit old. I think the list of mods and few upgrades will enhance this car performance.

Mods
OBX Front strut bar
Injen Intake w/ K&N Filter
Apexi Dual N1 Exhaust
Kouki Taillights
Whiteline T/C Rod Bushings
Brembo Rotors
SPL Braided Teflon Brake Lines along with speed bleeders
KYB AGX Adjustable Gas Shocks and Mounts
Alpine Car alarm

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”