Newbie from Denver

Post a pic of your ride, tell us where you're from, what vehicle your Path replaced, etc etc.

Moderator: volvite

mile high pathfinder

Newbie from Denver

Postby mile high pathfinder » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Hello fellow Nissan guru's , Let me first give a little history about some of the nissans I have owned over the years - 1985 nissan 720 king cab 4x4 truck , bought it used with 170k in 1998 , drove it to hell and back , converted it to dual fuel ( gasoline & L.P.G. ) then stricktley to L.P. in 2004 in order to benifit in off road applications ( carb doesn't flood when @ extreme angles ) then converted to 72 volt d.c. full electric with a range of 140 miles on a single charge . I have also owned a 2003 maxima LE , which I drove for about a year and absolutley loved it . Currentley my wife drives a 2009 murano . I own an auto dealership and was @ the auction several months ago and found a deal I couldn't pass up - a 2004 pathfinder SE 4x4 w/ 39k , clean and straight , single owner , clean carfax , and bought it for $9,000.00 . I have it on full synthetic fluide ( engine oil , trany fluid , gear oil ) and love it so far . BTW sorry this ran sooooo long , I promise not to waste you'r time again.

Triffid
Sponsored Member

Postby Triffid » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:26 pm

Welcome to the forums!......... Triffid

Return to “New Members, Sound Off!”