Mods for cheap

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

untamed05

Mods for cheap

Postby untamed05 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:21 pm

Ok so I picked up this car in early 2008 and I think its time for some mods
I know what mods I want just don't know where to get them.
I am used to looking for stuff for my Roush which I can find any where.

so here are some things that I would like to do to it.

I want to put exhaust on it but that will come latter, what sounds good on the P/F with out sounding like a pised off honda? personally I like Flowmaster and magnaflow for the Roush but IDK about the P/F

I want a CAI, I have a BBK on the Stang that cost me $60

I want UDPs but can't seem to find those either.

I need Wheels but I can't seem to find any that I like that will fit the damn 6X4.5 bolt pattern

I am going to De-badge the rear hatch but I can handle that on my own

any other mods or advice on this subject you guys could offer would be very helpfull

gatorpathy

Postby gatorpathy » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:04 pm

just installed the magna-flow exhaust on the pathy v-6 and it sounds great. the start-up groan is sexy as hell. whats nice is at high speeds (highway) there is NO drone or low hum that would be really annoying on something more like a flowmaster setup. i have a 2008, which has no room for dual exhaust FYI. on other years idk if that would be a possibility or not. it cost me about $250 for everything and only takes a hour or so. the straight pipe that runs most of the exhaust is big enough that the exhaust shop should only have to replace main mufflers with the magna-flow setup

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:22 pm

the badges come off easy except for the nissan one its not stuck on, if you take it off there will be a hole left in your path

Cooper993

Postby Cooper993 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 pm

gatorpathy wrote:just installed the magna-flow exhaust on the pathy v-6 and it sounds great. the start-up groan is sexy as hell. whats nice is at high speeds (highway) there is NO drone or low hum that would be really annoying on something more like a flowmaster setup. i have a 2008, which has no room for dual exhaust FYI. on other years idk if that would be a possibility or not. it cost me about $250 for everything and only takes a hour or so. the straight pipe that runs most of the exhaust is big enough that the exhaust shop should only have to replace main mufflers with the magna-flow setup
was this a cat-back system or did a shop do a custom job for you?

untamed05

Postby untamed05 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:37 am

thanks for the info guys, keep it coming, what are some other mods I can do that you may have seen or done that are cheap?

gatorpathy

Postby gatorpathy » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:22 pm

custom job, any muffler shop should be able to handle it. ill post pics soon

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:09 pm

gatorpathy wrote:custom job, any muffler shop should be able to handle it. ill post pics soon
i was just about to ask you for pictures. lol

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”