2003 pathfinder's retractable trunk tan tonneau cover

Member postings to buy/sell anything, from parts to full automobiles. Commercial vendors, ask the Admins first for permission to post.

Moderator: volvite

steveinboston

2003 pathfinder's retractable trunk tan tonneau cover

Postby steveinboston » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:58 am

I have a retractable tonneau cover for a 2003 pathfinder that is in almost new condition...I bought the pathfinder in '03, new, and took it out of the trunk soon thereafter and never really used it...it's been in my garage since that point...I no longer own that vehicle so I was looking to sell this thing.

I am going to put this thing up on eBay, so I called the dealership locally here in Boston to find out what these sell for new, and they told me this thing sells for $538.71....UGGG!

Anyhow, since I'm new to this forum for the sole purpose of listing this item, I'm sure some people are skeptical of scams...I know I would be...so, instead, I'm going to list this thing on eBay so you can see my eBay history and know your dealing with someone real....If you want to bid thru ebay, that's fine, or if you want to contact me thru this forum to make me an offer, that's fine as well...

EBAY item # 110440895660, and auction ends 10/8/09...Please don't contact me after that, because if it doesn't sell there, I have someone who I will be selling it to for a price I wasn't eager to accept but will if I can't sell it on my own...

(if you live locally here in Boston/Providence, you can feel free to arrange for pickup)

Thanks,

Steve

Return to “Classifieds for Pathfinders and Pathfinder Accessories”