looking for a brushguard

Attack of the unibody snatchers! Styling and handling refined or bland? You decide.

Moderator: volvite

drevildog

looking for a brushguard

Postby drevildog » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:10 am

hi there
i'm looking for a descent brushguard for my 97 pathy. it's an oddball year andi have seen some made for this model but they don't have the look that i'm after.
so if you have a 97 pathy with a brush guard it would be appreciated for you to show what they look like and let me know where got them from
thanks

cruzstyle

Postby cruzstyle » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:14 am

try looking on cardomain, thats where i went to get some ideas for what i wanted to do to my 06. then post about what i found on here.

Captain
Sponsored Member

Postby Captain » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 am

www.4x4parts.com all Nissan for all years.

sparky

Postby sparky » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:02 pm

try truckaddons.com

I searched high and low for exterior trim parts and agree that they're hard to find for the '97 pathy.

if you like the more understated look (no fancy little wires and stuff) Go Industries has a decent one:

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subp ... guards.htm

I got it and it looks okay (my old one looked better but rusted out), but the attachment is just on the bumper, which i'm not crazy about. I will make some simple plates to secure it to the 2 front attach points near the tow hooks.

I also got a really nice pair of stainless steel nerf bars to replace the nissan ones that rusted out:

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subp ... f-bars.htm

The price is pretty reasonable for stainless ($229), they look nice, and they should continue to look good, probably long after the truck dies.

The site seems to have a few styles to choose from.

Return to “1996-2004 Pathfinder (R50)”