Heater/AC Fan Question

**** PLEASE USE SUBTOPICS BELOW FOR NEW TOPICS ****

Moderator: volvite

mm7759

Heater/AC Fan Question

Postby mm7759 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:26 pm

Hello. I am a noobie here. I am considering a new Pathfinder, as I currently have an 07 Frontier and really like that. I know they are essentially the same vehicle. The one thing I don't like much on the Frontier is the heater/ac fan. It is VERY weak and wondered if it was the same on the Pathfinder. The concern being it is also having to push air out to the back as well. Just curious...if anyone has experience with both and can comment. Thanks in advance.

Npath

Re: Heater/AC Fan Question

Postby Npath » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 pm

mm7759 wrote:Hello. I am a noobie here. I am considering a new Pathfinder, as I currently have an 07 Frontier and really like that. I know they are essentially the same vehicle. The one thing I don't like much on the Frontier is the heater/ac fan. It is VERY weak and wondered if it was the same on the Pathfinder. The concern being it is also having to push air out to the back as well. Just curious...if anyone has experience with both and can comment. Thanks in advance.
I find the fans in the Pathfinders are adequate. You don't need to worry bout fanned air in the back as there are 4 in total above the second and third row seating.

Fan speed & temperature for the rear seats are controlled either at the front or by the second row passengers.

JAHBLESSINGS
Sponsored Member

Postby JAHBLESSINGS » Sat Nov 07, 2009 5:39 pm

the rear ac and heater i don't believe are on all the models. i had to search for my 06 with rear a/c/heater.

08Datsun

Postby 08Datsun » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:10 pm

The "S" models like ours have the front only unit. I find it plenty powerful and the kids say they are just fine, even when it's +-120 degrees out. The fan seems to blow plenty of air. All the other models have the rear unit as well, which would be that much better.

Return to “2005-2012 Pathfinder (R51)”